Tano is back to the bitter end

Tano

Gold Member
Cambridge diary: Day one.
I did Cambridge in the summer of last year and lost 32lbs in 10 weeks. It was fantastic (but hard work) But i persevered and lost the weight! I stopped in November as I needed a break from dieting and have since gained 7lbs. I have been eating terribly recently and am back on Cambridge to help me address my issues with food. I cant diet, I'm terrible at it and as soon as I hve the option of food, it all goes horribly wrong for me. My relationship with food is terrible and I cant get the balance right. I'm all or nothing. I have 13lbs to take me to target and am determined to get there.
I'm starting week one on ss+ and am then going to 810 from next week. My cd advisor said to start on 810, but I need to take the food away in order for me to get this right. I'm starting with my 3 packs and a milk allowance for this week. Wish me luck (especially around the Day 3 mark haha)

Welcome back and good luck! :)

I've learned from reading the diaries that doing the steps is really important to help address relationships with food and how to manage your eating. Did you do the steps last year? Also, people spoke highly of a book called "The Beck Diet Solution" which takes you through a series of thought processes and exercises also addressed at changing the relationship with food - I bought it and am working my way through the first few chapters at the moment.

I did up to the 1000 plan and i gained 4lbs over 2 weeks because I just couldnt get the balance right. I went back down to 810 and lost those 4lbs in the first week. I have heard of that book, I think I should buy it x

Had a strawberry shake this morning with a coffee. An orange bar for lunch with a coffee and just had a cup o tea. Had loads of watr today too and haven't stopped weeing haha! My belly has been rumbling non stop and I'm excited about my soup for dinner x

Day one over.... Hello day 2!!! Had an oriental chilli soup for dinner. Was quite nice Not as nice as the dinner i had 2 cook for OH tho :(
Haven't had my shake yet, had a coffee and trying to hold out as long as i can!!!

I do that sometimes - have my coffee or tea in the morning and put off the shake. Am better able to do that as I'm usually not hungry in the morning, but I do find that even if I have a shake or bar later, I get hungry within 3-4 hours. Ah well, we all have to find the balance of how best to space the CD meals over the day. And the drinking! If I manage that carefully, I find I can be away from a toilet for 1-2 hours, but not much more - makes it hard sometimes to go to meetings or take the dog for a long walk (ever tried walking with your legs crossed :)?).

Have a great day 2!

Hhahahaha I'm a teacher so its really hard at work. Hence the reason I'm starting in the hols. Had a butterscotch shake for breakkie just now. I get soooo excited about my bar, its unbelievable and I make it last me about 10 mins haha

Got a slight headache today!!!!!!! :(

Which step are you on? My CDC said no bars for the first two weeks on SS or SS+.
I agree though they make things so much easier when your out an about dont they, I liked the peanut ones the best.

Hello i like your diary title :) good luck with your restart, im on exante vlcd. x

Hiya!!! Best of luck ladies!!! I shouldn't really ahve the bars as I'm doing ss+ but as I've done the plan before, I simply couldn't do the plan without them she allowed me to have them. My CDC said I should start on 810 which I'll be doing from Sat anyway and you can have bars on 810 :)

THE DREADED DAY 3..................... Here goes...............

Went swimming last night and it was a sruggle, I'm not going to lie. We did 50 mins and took it slow, but I could definitely feel the energy depletion!!! Had the chicken n mushroom soup before I left. Really not liking the soups this time around so may get extra shakes for next week over soups, although its supposed to be cold, so maybe I'll want them more. Have my weigh in tomoz after what will only be 3 days on plan so I'm anxious to see how much I'll have lost. I'm soooooo excited about a little mushroom omelette o sat night whoop whoop :)

THE DREADED DAY 3..................... Here goes...............

Went swimming last night and it was a sruggle, I'm not going to lie. We did 50 mins and took it slow, but I could definitely feel the energy depletion!!! Had the chicken n mushroom soup before I left. Really not liking the soups this time around so may get extra shakes for next week over soups, although its supposed to be cold, so maybe I'll want them more. Have my weigh in tomoz after what will only be 3 days on plan so I'm anxious to see how much I'll have lost. I'm soooooo excited about a little mushroom omelette o sat night whoop whoop :)

Lmao @ your mushroom omelette haha make sure u chew it slowly :) you have done fab u will get a good loss.

What time is your weigh in tomorrow? X

Hi Dani, Weigh in is at 11:00am!!! CDC is away over Easter which is why i'm wweighing early, I won't weigh again until the following Sat. I'm actually so excited about the omelette, its all I can talk about hahahaha!!!

Grrrrr just typed a huge bit and the bloody laptop deleted it!!! HATE DAY 3! Feel sick, got a massive headache and have had to watch my nan eat a fresh cream iced bun, hot chocolate and got the offering of a hot fresh sausage roll!!! WANT TO CRY! Had a latte (milk from allowance) then had my toffee bar and a green tea for lunch. Having the spicy tomato soup later.
Took my nan shopping and she bought a huge leg of lamb which has left me craving bloody lamb n mint sauce!!! Bought a new pair of shorts today, size 12. 14 were wayyyy too big which is lovely. Even though I'm only on day 3 I can already notice a difference in my body. I'm a moody cow today :(

oooo Tano your feeling like me yesterday! Dont worry itll pass, I promise im feeling more positive today.
AMAZING on dropping down a size after only 3 days! Cant weight to hear your news tomorrow, but remember you will only just be in K.
I cant feel any difference in my body yet but the weights gone somewhere lol.

I wish I liked mushrooms, very excited for you having food yumyum yum!
As its getting colder you might fancy the soups more, when it was hot I went straight off them but im back to them now.

EM x

Hi Emma. Getting weighed in a bit, Looking forward to seeing if i've lost over the last 3 days. Feeling better today, had a coffee to wake me up. Going to have my shake after WI. Feltt awful yesterday. Just hope today is better :)

Back