Tan's WW diary....Again

Tano

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
Some of you may remember me as I've been on here before (And every other bloody diet going) I have been on and off the Cambridge diet, tried slimming world and am now coming back to Weight watchers. I know ww works as I've done it before and lost a good amount of weight. To be honest, I'm about a stone off my target weight and I just want to lose weight and then maintain anything between 10stone and 9st 7lbs! The last stone is the HARDEST STONE EVER TO SHIFT!!!!! It's doing my head in :(
Not sure what I weigh, but my first weigh in is on Thursday night, so I'll report back then.

Good luck :)

Hopefully this will be th one to help shift that last stone

Thanks. Weighed in tonight at 10st 6lbs!!! I want to shift 6lbs in 7 weeks at least. I don't want to go on holiday over 10 stone. Going to plan my meals for tomorrow and update the diary :)

Friday:
Milk allowance =3
Coffee x2 =0
Apple =0

White ham pickle n lettuce roll = 8
coke zero =0

chicken breast =6
maggi so juicy =3
peppers =0
savoury rice =3

3 left :)

Hi tano,
I have 10lbs to lose to get to goal, am going to have a look at your diary and steal some ideas, if you don't mind.
I weigh in on a thurs and was up .5lbs today, am a bit pissed off with myself but have nothing on this weekend so am determined to be down next week :).
Good luck to both of us!!!

Ahhh thanks for following chick!!! Have you got a diary too? xx

Hi all, sorry I've been AWOL. Went away up north all week. Had a wedding so god knows what damage I've done, drinking lads and cooked breakfasts. Oh well. Will be back to 100% from tomoz. Bought lots of lovely healthy shopping.

Monday:
Fruit n fibre =5
Milk allowance =3

Boiled egg and ham salad with coleslaw =7

Salmon in garlic butter =8
Baby potatoes =3

Total =26PP
Mangetout and babycorn

Tano said:
Monday:
Fruit n fibre =5
Milk allowance =3

Boiled egg and ham salad with coleslaw =7

Salmon in garlic butter =8
Baby potatoes =3

Total =26PP
Mangetout and babycorn

Nice healthy day babe. When are you weighing in. I climbing cd steps but pointing them at same time. Will be moving to ww once I'm done with cd to finish off if anything and then maintain. Know August is going to gain a bit as holiday and v etc but should be well used to propoints by then I hope xxx

Nice healthy day babe. When are you weighing in. I climbing cd steps but pointing them at same time. Will be moving to ww once I'm done with cd to finish off if anything and then maintain. Know August is going to gain a bit as holiday and v etc but should be well used to propoints by then I hope xxx

You'll be amazing on ww, especially after CD hahahahaha. Looking forward to seeing you in the 10's tomoz chick xxx

Tano said:
You'll be amazing on ww, especially after CD hahahahaha. Looking forward to seeing you in the 10's tomoz chick xxx

Thanks lovely. Look forward to seeing you being more around. When are you WI? Make sure you log your food so I can pinch ideas lol x

I absolutely promise!!!!! Bit samey for breakfast and dinner but have some delish dinners planned xxx

Breakfasts are fruit n fibre, lunches are ham and egg salad for this week, but I'll change them every week.
Mondays dinner is the salmon, baby corn, mange tout and baby potatoes
Tuesday: Bolegnese (No pasta) with 1/4 garlic flatbread
Weds: BBQ Chicken drumsticks with roasted peppers and chorizo potatoes
Thurs: Tomato and mozzarella salad
Fri: Going to a BBQ
Sat: Red thai chicken curry with green beans and low fat naan bread and a teeny bit of rice

Tano said:
Breakfasts are fruit n fibre, lunches are ham and egg salad for this week, but I'll change them every week.
Mondays dinner is the salmon, baby corn, mange tout and baby potatoes
Tuesday: Bolegnese (No pasta) with 1/4 garlic flatbread
Weds: BBQ Chicken drumsticks with roasted peppers and chorizo potatoes
Thurs: Tomato and mozzarella salad
Fri: Going to a BBQ
Sat: Red thai chicken curry with green beans and low fat naan bread and a teeny bit of rice

All sounds good hun. Are you on 26pp? I'm doing a quorn salad, salmon, tandoori chicken and prawn stirfry this week. Breakfasts either muesli shredded wheat or porridge or fruit. Lunch just salad this week nothin with it on step 3 x

Yeah on 26PP. All that so far uses 10 of my weeklies. I bet you're sooooo excited about food now aren't you!!! xxx

Tano said:
Yeah on 26PP. All that so far uses 10 of my weeklies. I bet you're sooooo excited about food now aren't you!!! xxx

I am exited to be able to come back to a normal routine with the family and enjoy some meals but I'm nervous I'm going to fail. That's why I chose ww this time. Ive really looked at my issues and understand that whilst I love sw it's just never going to be for me :( I am exited for the possibilities with ww though and look forward to finishing the steps and learning my new life :) x you were lookin great jn your fb pics this weekend btw x

Ahhhh thankyou hunny. I don't feel it, I feel huge!!! Yep I am exactly the same. The freedom on SW is just too much for me, I need the portion control. You have done amazingly well Bex, there's no way you will fail. xx

Back