Tanya"s new outlook!!! (food diary)

tani

Hi there everyone I'm Tanya I'm 23 from Essex, I've decided to start this diary as a positive step towards my new outlook on life, in the last 3 years I've weighed everything between 8st and 11st I've done every diet going and I'm utterly fed up with obsessing about my weight! Some days weighing myself 5 times!!!! So last night the scales went in the bin and as of today I've ditched the diet and I'm going to focuss on eating healthy and beneficial foods not just low cal pre packaged food!
I had a gym induction yesterday and the trainer told me to stop worrying about weight (easier said than done) and my new target is to drop my body fat from 28% to 20%! I weighed in at the gym yesterday at 9st 12 (62kg) I'm Guna check my weight on the gym scales occasionally for piece of mind!

Will post my food diary later!!! Xxxx

So far so good todays food has been:

Breakfast- 2 weetabix, skimmed milk, strawberries and blackberries

Snack- banana

Lunch- 2 egg omlette with 30g low Fat cheese and tomato

Snack- mullerlight and 60g cashew nuts

Dinner- beef strips cooked in soy sauce with peppers and baby corn 125g brown rice.

Mullerlight and an apple

Also went to gym for around 40 mins done some cardio - feeling good x

So far so good todays food has been:

Breakfast- 2 weetabix, skimmed milk, strawberries and blackberries

Snack- banana

Lunch- 2 egg omlette with 30g low Fat cheese and tomato

Snack- mullerlight and 60g cashew nuts

Dinner- beef strips cooked in soy sauce with peppers and baby corn 125g brown rice.

Mullerlight and an apple

Also went to gym for around 40 mins done some cardio - feeling good x

hi tani found u :wavey: foods looking good, i was like you trying every diet under the sun they all worked while i could stick to them but as soon as i had a meal out that wasn't on plan i would go on a binge & end up ruining the week which went into 2 weeks then 3 etc, so am now thinking more about portion size than what i'm actually eating nothings out of bounds, making myself eat slowly so i feel satisfied ;) (that's the aim lol) good luck xx

Last edited:
Had an absolute rubbish day today made it till around 4pm then I had a splitting headache and decided to eat my body weight in chocolate *sigh* better Luck for tomorrow! Thanks ladies for ure comments xxxx

tani said:
Had an absolute rubbish day today made it till around 4pm then I had a splitting headache and decided to eat my body weight in chocolate *sigh* better Luck for tomorrow! Thanks ladies for ure comments xxxx

Hi Tani did u eat enough through the day? I find when I binge on choc it's usually cause I haven't eaten properly through day time :) hope u have better day today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Val I think it's because I had a headache from craving sugar as id pretty much gone from eating alot of "low cal" snacks everyday to having none atall didn't cope with it very well! Off to a birthday meal tonight so havnt Been on plan today so back on it 100% Tomo! Hope ure
Still doing good xxx

Back