• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

tapas bar for tea..

well girls my first week doing s.world and I have just come back from La Tasca and had garlic bread with cheese for starter, then a set menu for 2 and it was lush! but defin in oil etc - do I feel bad?? nope, I really enjoyed it! and until sat weigh in nothing else in my way! and I am a binge/lonely eater in past so quite happy that i could go out enjoy food, come home and feel ok about it - beofre i have goine out (when doing ww) pointed food, not had what i wanted - come home and raided the cupboards and ate far too much!
so once a month I am going out with hubbie and having a "flexi night" and looking forward to the next,

just wanted to share this with you all x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Glad you enjoyed it. Just been discussing going out for meals on another thread (indian food) and I'm with the thinking that if you don't go out and live a little sometimes as we should all do, then we'll only go off the rails, just like you did on ww.
Hi good idea. I will be having a meal out with hubby on valentines day and I intend to enjoy it. We never go out so I am going to make the most of it. xx
I think it's great that you are so positive!! I agree you need to let your hair down once in a while; otherwise you could end up gorging on forbidden foods.
Hehe! :D I did that this evening - treated myslef to an Indian! Had Saag Aloo (potato and Spinach dish) and some rice and some mushrooms coated in lamb mince - was a lovely treat! :D

Back to goodness tomorrow! :)