tapas bar for tea..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by susiesue123, 11 February 2009 Social URL.

1. susiesue123

susiesue123 Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    well girls my first week doing s.world and I have just come back from La Tasca and had garlic bread with cheese for starter, then a set menu for 2 and it was lush! but defin in oil etc - do I feel bad?? nope, I really enjoyed it! and until sat weigh in nothing else in my way! and I am a binge/lonely eater in past so quite happy that i could go out enjoy food, come home and feel ok about it - beofre i have goine out (when doing ww) pointed food, not had what i wanted - come home and raided the cupboards and ate far too much!
    so once a month I am going out with hubbie and having a "flexi night" and looking forward to the next,

just wanted to share this with you all x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fea

Fea Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Glad you enjoyed it. Just been discussing going out for meals on another thread (indian food) and I'm with the thinking that if you don't go out and live a little sometimes as we should all do, then we'll only go off the rails, just like you did on ww.

4. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi good idea. I will be having a meal out with hubby on valentines day and I intend to enjoy it. We never go out so I am going to make the most of it. xx

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think it's great that you are so positive!! I agree you need to let your hair down once in a while; otherwise you could end up gorging on forbidden foods.

6. natalieh88

natalieh88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hehe! :D I did that this evening - treated myslef to an Indian! Had Saag Aloo (potato and Spinach dish) and some rice and some mushrooms coated in lamb mince - was a lovely treat! :D

Back to goodness tomorrow! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.