Target: Lose 28lbs in 7 weeks

I was ready to quit CD in as I was finding SS so hard but have reconsidered.... I have to beat this and lose the weight in time for my vacation to NZ.

I have to lose 28lbs in 7 weeks so I should be in the 9's :).

I hear you!
Ditto Rainbow Blue ( I too was the same today, seems a few poeple have been....bloody weekends!) .....just think of your holiday. Im guessing your doing this as like me your unhappy with how you look etc so just keep thinking about how much happier, healthier and better all round you will feel on your holiday when your in your 10's, possibly 9's! I too have a target for an event so lets get there all together! Well done on the 8lb loss! And don't forget, it's the inches too!
Take care x

Thanks Lea, wanted a break from SS for a week but thought I'd find it difficult to get back on the CD wagon.... the shakes are getting abit sickly now but must continue this journey.

Have a great w'end x

You'll get there. What about the soup for something food like and warming? Do you put ice in your shakes? I find they taste so much better that way. Can't you have the porridges and bars after 2 weeks? Not sure as only just into 2nd week myself. You can do it.
x

Ah thanks Hayley. Thats odd. My cdc only gave option of soups or shakes. Arrghh! Will see her tues. Thank you! x

Ohh I am totally feeling you! I'm working in America this summer so I want to loose some before I go, I recon I can get ~7 weeks of SS+ing in before I have to work up the programmes so I don't need to take any products with me (I'll be away a minimum of 9 weeks which is a whopping 189 products for SS/SS+/810!) plus I have to eat the camp food.
Praying I dont pile it all back on! Should be pretty active though so fingers crossed!

Kaitey you can do it.... we can both do it if we stick to the plan. It will be tough but well worth it when we are off on our travels x

We can be each other's travel buddies :D x

Back