*target members* dropping syns

xjenna90x

Hi all you target members....was wondering if any if you needed to drop syns a bit the closer you got to target?? In 4.5 pounds away from target and still having my 105 a week and thinking if dropping it to 70 x

Hi, I know a lot of people talk about having to cut back on your syns as you approach target but that was not my experience. And actually if you cut back from 105 to 70 syns you are only reducing your intake by 700 calories a week so not enough to make a real difference considering in general a one pound weight loss equates to 3500 calories xx

I also didn't have to drop syns to get to target, it depends on the individual though. Maybe just experiment a bit, but be careful as I find if I don't have enough syns I maintain.

My syns have always been all over the place (one day I'll have them all and sometimes have none etc) I found I had to cut my portion sizes in my meals down (like I'd have a bowl full of pasta and then started cutting it down), I ended up doing success express to lose the last little bit.

Hi all you target members....was wondering if any if you needed to drop syns a bit the closer you got to target?? In 4.5 pounds away from target and still having my 105 a week and thinking if dropping it to 70 x

I found that having days whr I had 15 syns then days whr I had 8 and chopping and changing it helped me bt everyone is different. Experiment and see what happens xx

Back