target question

hollystar100

i got to target on xmas eve (although im prob out of my range already) but as it was a weigh and go i wasnt really told much, other than can go 3 pounds either way. what about syns and healthy extras? always used my 105 syns a week do i need to look to reducing my syns?

Well done on reaching target!

:happy036:
I think there's a booklet for target members, so you should ask your Consultant for a copy. As far as I know, there's no need to reduce your syns and you can increase your HEs. I'm sure more knowledgeable folk will be along in a minute!

I'm not at target yet but several people in my group are and how I understand it is: you can have more HEX, so have milk AND cheese and maybe bread AND cereal. Some people allow themselves more Syns- one woman in my group has found she can have 20 Syns a day, plus one extra HEXA and she maintains, another has found they can stick to 15 Syns and have an extra HEXA and B.
I think it's trial and error, seeing what works for you.

Hi there, I have been at target for over 12 months now. All I can say is really that the c tells you to increase your hes, cant tell you by how many as everyone varies. It really is trial and error, some peoplel can get away with loads of syns, others cant. I find I cant, I maintain by being quite strict still. You will find your own level, its just a wait and see game! Hope this helps . The booklet is very useful, and well done on gaining your blue shiny!

I think maintaing seems to be more trouble than loosing ! Because complacency tends to creep in and one chocolate/crisps become many!

Back