Target setting & resetting.

Spikeysaurus

If you reach target then carry on losing you have to reset right? Or pay till you regain? If you decide to reset, is there a min amount lower you have to go?

i've been intrigued with this as when i forst started in feb never thought i would get near to setting a target. but i've lost 7st and my consultant is happy with me losing another stone and calling target, but i'm considering lowering my target by another half a stone. i suppose it depends on how much you've lost and how much your out of / in your target range. and if i was to go off the book i would have to loose 2st 4lbs not 1st my consultant is happy with

x

hills141189 said:
i've been intrigued with this as when i forst started in feb never thought i would get near to setting a target. but i've lost 7st and my consultant is happy with me losing another stone and calling target, but i'm considering lowering my target by another half a stone. i suppose it depends on how much you've lost and how much your out of / in your target range. and if i was to go off the book i would have to loose 2st 4lbs not 1st my consultant is happy with

x

The amount in the book is the lowest you can possibly go. You set your target at whatever you want.

yep i think its something you and your consultant have to agree on as has be healthy for you and be reasonabe to be classed as at target x

jaylou said:
7lb is the minimum you can drop target by and there is a minimum weight for height in the book.

Thank you. I set my target when I started thinking it would take forever- last time I did Sw I lost 1/2lb a week, this time I'm averaging 2lbs a week, so if I keep going I'll get there in 3 weeks or so. I'm thinking since I set my target reasonably high I could possibly reset down a few pounds. Will see when I hit the original target...

hills141189 said:
yep i think its something you and your consultant have to agree on as has be healthy for you and be reasonabe to be classed as at target x

Nope, it's entirely up to you. Your consultant can advise but a target is personal.

Back