Target weight app..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

According to my app I have 53lbs to go, and 52days in which to do it!!

I set a goal of 12:7 by 24th dec. I would like to be as close to that as possible. I have 1 wk planned off as I'm off to Yarmouth for my OH 25th!! Then it's 5wks straight until Xmas!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

Good luck,

do you hav to hav the whole week off? Could u stick to plan and maybe hav a meal off instead???

Just a suggestion as some people find it tricky to get back on it x

4. Keighleyjo2010

I'm going away from mon -fri then I will be back on plan on the sat. My OH is going to ensure I get back on it lol

5. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Losing 3st 10lb in less than 7 and a half weeks is an extremely aggressive target! And that's without any time off!

That's expecting more than 7lb loss a week!

I appreciate we all want to lose weight as fast as possible - but I fear you are setting yourself up to fail!

Set yourself a realistic goal maybe (3lb a week - which is still aggressive) so you'll be happy with your achievements come Christmas Eve.

6. Keighleyjo2010

I'll be happy with what ever I've lost by then.

7. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    That's good then. It's so difficult to stick to we should all be pleased with ourselves regardless whether the scales agree with us in the short term :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.