Target weight ?

slimming deb

Hello I'm not near target yet but I was wondering what happens do I do ss until I reach target then go up all the steps or once I reach target start at the step 6 or should I not reach target on the ss plan?

slimming deb said:
Hello I'm not near target yet but I was wondering what happens do I do ss until I reach target then go up all the steps or once I reach target start at the step 6 or should I not reach target on the ss plan?

Depends where ur target weight is.
Once u hit "normal" bmi u cant do SS anymore so start moving up to 810.
U can still lose on the steps its just (possibly) slower than SS, but more suited to lower bmi's. X

slimming deb said:
Ok so when my Bmi hits normal I need to move up the steps one by one til I reach step 6 ?

Some are important fpr reintroducing food groups (so as not to pile weight back on). Discuss with your CDC and theyll advice which steps and when would b good fpr u.
Theyre all dofferent timescales too. So for example u can stay on 810 for a long time if u want (for big losses still) But its minimum 1 weeks recommended. Where as 3-5 is 2 weeks minimum recommended. X

Jennifer89 said:
Some are important fpr reintroducing food groups (so as not to pile weight back on). Discuss with your CDC and theyll advice which steps and when would b good fpr u.
Theyre all dofferent timescales too. So for example u can stay on 810 for a long time if u want (for big losses still) But its minimum 1 weeks recommended. Where as 3-5 is 2 weeks minimum recommended. X

Ok thanks for your help Jennifer I don't think my CDC very good she not very chatty and I feel I'm bugging her x

slimming deb said:
Ok thanks for your help Jennifer I don't think my CDC very good she not very chatty and I feel I'm bugging her x

Your not bugging her. A lot of CDCs dont like to discuss it too far in advance coz it makes SS tougher for some.
Ask what u need to ask and keep asking until your happy with the answers. X

Jennifer89 said:
Your not bugging her. A lot of CDCs dont like to discuss it too far in advance coz it makes SS tougher for some.
Ask what u need to ask and keep asking until your happy with the answers. X

Yeah I will keep asking just my weigh in seems rushed a bit she don't do my Bmi sp I dunno if it going down ? Hum ha x

slimming deb said:
Yeah I will keep asking just my weigh in seems rushed a bit she don't do my Bmi sp I dunno if it going down ? Hum ha x

Course its going down!! Most dont do it every week tho. Shes there to talk to so ask the qs! Whats ur weight/height hun? X

slimming deb said:
I got weighed yesterday and I'm now 5ft 4 weigh 12 stone 8 x

Well done hun. So ur just about to cross over into overweight catagory soon then (bmi 30).
Thats fab. But as ur still not too close to the "ok" catagory (around 25) youre in no rush to move up steps yet. Prob y she hasnt discussed it with you yet.
Dpes that make any sence? X

Jennifer89 said:
Well done hun. So ur just about to cross over into overweight catagory soon then (bmi 30).
Thats fab. But as ur still not too close to the "ok" catagory (around 25) youre in no rush to move up steps yet. Prob y she hasnt discussed it with you yet.
Dpes that make any sence? X

Yeah I knew I was not near ready for the steps im just a planner and setting myself goals and wondered what happened when I got there , I'm too keen ha ha thanks Jennifer x

slimming deb said:
Yeah I knew I was not near ready for the steps im just a planner and setting myself goals and wondered what happened when I got there , I'm too keen ha ha thanks Jennifer x

Im the same hun. Many people dobt like to look that far ahead as it can b disheartening so maybe thats y.
Ur doing great tho so stick at it! X

Jennifer89 said:
Im the same hun. Many people dobt like to look that far ahead as it can b disheartening so maybe thats y.
Ur doing great tho so stick at it! X

Yeah I think they do but I like to see how long I going to have to do this and where the light at end of tunnel going to be ! Thanks Jennifer had a little peak on your diary your doing great too And nearly at target well done x

slimming deb said:
Yeah I think they do but I like to see how long I going to have to do this and where the light at end of tunnel going to be ! Thanks Jennifer had a little peak on your diary your doing great too And nearly at target well done x

No worries at all. I know what u mean! Im the same. Itl b about 2 months includong the steps up to maintenence if i keep on track. Seems a long time but hoping it flys by.
Im applying to be a CDC so thats kinda keeping me focused too!

Hello Deb, So just to give you an idea, I have a week or so more on SS - as I am a BMI of about 26.2 at the mo and hopefully with a good loss this week will go into the 25 category before the end of Feb.

I have spoken to my CDC who has agreed that I will go onto 810 until I have reached my target weight ( as I would still expect a loss of about 2lbs a week) and then once i'm there, or thereabouts, go further up the steps so i can reintroduce carbs.

Hope that helps!

lauren-1986 said:
Hello Deb, So just to give you an idea, I have a week or so more on SS - as I am a BMI of about 26.2 at the mo and hopefully with a good loss this week will go into the 25 category before the end of Feb.

I have spoken to my CDC who has agreed that I will go onto 810 until I have reached my target weight ( as I would still expect a loss of about 2lbs a week) and then once i'm there, or thereabouts, go further up the steps so i can reintroduce carbs.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Lauren ! So how much more do you have to lose before you get to target? X

The official guidance is that Soul Source can be done until your BMI is 25 + 1 stone. So for your height, you need to be about 10 stone 5 for your BMI to be 25, so you can do SS until you reach 11 stone 5, and then move up to a higher plan, usually 810. You can stay on 810 until you reach goal if you want.

According to my ticker , lol as I can never remember! I have 15lbs till I hit my target weight! woop!

PhoenixsHonour said:
The official guidance is that Soul Source can be done until your BMI is 25 + 1 stone. So for your height, you need to be about 10 stone 5 for your BMI to be 25, so you can do SS until you reach 11 stone 5, and then move up to a higher plan, usually 810. You can stay on 810 until you reach goal if you want.

Hum ok thanks phoenixhonour makes sense I think ha thanks everyone for your replies x

Oh deb that's funny I'm planning on being a CDC it helping me focus on getting through the next few months. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back