Target Weight

CaledoniaDreaming

Silver Member
Just in case it helps anyone's motivation - I have this morning reached my target weight :eek:. Lost it all on Dukan and feel amazing :flirt2:.

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Just in case it helps anyone's motivation - I have this morning reached my target weight :eek:. Lost it all on Dukan and feel amazing :flirt2:.

Well done!!!!

You are an amazing inspiration to us all!

Well done i bet you are so chuffed!

Yahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!Amazing, amazing, amazing - seriously need to treat yourself to more than a PV day - a massage or similar????? xx

Wow thats amazing, you're over three months away from your goal date :):):):):):) you really should be very proud of yourself. You definitely need a non food treat :D.

That's great and congrats! It really is motivational for someone like me who start tomorrow. I can't access your profile so how much and how long?

I noticed you work in MH. What do you do? I'm a MH nurse but lecture in Singapore now.

Sammy

that is fantsatic CD so so pleased for you YAHOO !!!!!! :D

That's great and congrats! It really is motivational for someone like me who start tomorrow. I can't access your profile so how much and how long?

I noticed you work in MH. What do you do? I'm a MH nurse but lecture in Singapore now.

Sammy

Hi Sammy, I've lost 95lbs since 1st January 2011. Good luck yourself.

:winner:

:party0011:WOW WOW WOW :party0011:

that's so impressive - well done!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi Sammy, I've lost 95lbs since 1st January 2011. Good luck yourself.

O.....M.......G!!!!!!

Is that all on Dukan? If so, I need to pick your brains! Do you have a food diary of the kind of things you did, that is so inspirational

BLOW YOUR TRUMPET MISSUS, VERY WELL DESERVED!!!:happy096:

Linz
xxx

Hi Linz, thanks for your support. My diary is on the diary thread - it was all Dukan!!

Wow! Well done :)

and I still love clicking on your diary which I still think says "Californian dreamin'" (without my glasses, early in the morning)...

You've done amazingly...

FABULOUS CD
so chuffed for you and without your dukan help, guidance & knowledge I probably wouldnt still be here posting - A big thank you from me to you CD x

Well done, congtatulations xxx these words are not enough it express your fantastic achievement so.......whooooooooooooppie dooooooopie dooooooo congratulations toooo yooooo!

Back