Target weight?

vonvon84

Hi all

I was just wondering when u set your target - I've been attending about 9 weeks lost 17lb so far still have a bit to go ( prob another 2-3 stone) but I haven't set a target and not sure if my leader does this or I do??

She's always so busy at class with new startsvetc I cannot get a chance to ask?

When did u all set a target?

This might not be what your looking for,

But tonight at my meeting my leader Sao something that really hit home with me.

She said that your target weight is not a number but ye way you feel when you look in the mirror ;-)

No one has ever mentioned a target to me, but I am aiming for somewhere slap bang in the middle of the healthy bmi range for my height! :)

vonvon84 said:
Hi all

I was just wondering when u set your target - I've been attending about 9 weeks lost 17lb so far still have a bit to go ( prob another 2-3 stone) but I haven't set a target and not sure if my leader does this or I do??

She's always so busy at class with new startsvetc I cannot get a chance to ask?

When did u all set a target?

Your right and I'm feeling better every week :) x

Racheldublin said:
This might not be what your looking for,

But tonight at my meeting my leader Sao something that really hit home with me.

She said that your target weight is not a number but ye way you feel when you look in the mirror ;-)

I sooo agree! forget numbers, you'll know when your there when you look in the mirror & finally think 'you know what! I'm happy like this'

But isn't it true that your meetings are free when you hit your goal, so on a purely economic train of thought I would set your target at the higher end of what you are allowe d and then keep going.......or doesn't it work like this anymore?

I set my target weight at the beginning- I know roughly what that should look like physically, as that was my weight 10 years ago.

I set my own when I started. The top end of healthy for my height is 12st 1lb so I'm shooting for 12 stone. I have 3 stone to lose BUT I was 3 stone heavier than I am now several years ago so I figure I'm half way there already :D

what happens with points once you get to target (IM NEARLY THERE, THE LAST POUNDS ARE DRAGGING) do the ponts remain the same? or do they go up? xxx

Back