Target!

rainbow

Gold Member
What is everyone target? Im aiming for eleven stone. Are people aiming for whats technically right for their height, a healthy BMI, or just where they think they'll be happy or comfy at? xxx

Hmm, tough one.... I'm 5ft10 and big boned (and fat) so I know I'll never be "light", I'm just aiming for a BMI of less than 30 at the moment!! x

I'm 5"6 and currently weigh 16.5st, i'm aiming for 10 stone. The lowest acceptable weight for my height is 8 12, but there is no way i could go to that as when i'm 11 st, i look thin, so i would look really ill if i went under 10. i remember 10 yrs ago i was 9st 7 and everyone said i looked skinny. Ha those were the days ha ha.

I'm aiming for 10 stone! Currently weigh 12 stone 13!

:)

Hmm, tough one.... I'm 5ft10 and big boned (and fat) so I know I'll never be "light", I'm just aiming for a BMI of less than 30 at the moment!! x

Lol - I like how big boned is a nicer kinda way of saying fat he he! Really stupid question but what should your BMI be? (dont actually mean yours Lou - mean mine) Im 5ft 5 and an ickle bit! xxx

Ohhhh here you go..

Underweight = less than 18.5
Ideal = 18.5 to 25
Overweight = 25 to 30
Obese = 30 to 40
Very Obese = 40+

Bear in mind that this gives you a rough idea but doesn't take muscle into account, therefore rugby players are almost all classed as obese, though their weight is all muscle and not fat x

Lol - I like how big boned is a nicer kinda way of saying fat he he! Really stupid question but what should your BMI be? (dont actually mean yours Lou - mean mine) Im 5ft 5 and an ickle bit! xxx

According to the NHS bmi calculator at 5 foot 5 a normal bmi (ie under 25) corresponds with a weight of approx 10st 9lb/10st 10lb or under. Your could go down to about 9 stone and still be in the healthy bmi range of 20-25

This is the link to the nhs bmi calculator I use:

Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator - NHS Direct

Hope that helps Rainbow :)

Oh crossed posts :p

At the moment I want to get down to 12 - 12st 7lb and see how I feel then. The top range of my 'ideal weight' is 11st 1lb. I am currently 14st .5lb

Hiya, i want to get to 10st! 4st 13lbs to go!

Ruthy xxx

Thanks Ruthlet and Lou. Well I'm now in the obese category, rather than the very obese, which is what I was when I started this diet eleven weeks ago. So although Ive still got a way to go at least I've moved category's!!! xxx

well done Rainbow, was just checking and you could actually lose another 30lbs + by the time you go on that holiday, keep up the good work. Jax x

I am currently 13.11 and wish to be about 10.5:confused: I need some good good good vibes to melt this fat away (a bloody miracle lol):help2:, now sharon behave you can do this . you can, you can, you can!!! we all can.xx

When i looked ay my BMI it said, "where is your local undertaker- im so obese" nah kidding mine is 37 teeheehee

I want to get to 12 stone and see how I feel and look then. I am 15 stone and 5ft 6, anyone know what my BMI is from that?

I'm currently weighing in at 14 stones although its weigh in tonight (fingers crossed as have deviated from plan a bit this week!). Am 5ft 5 so am aiming for 10 stones 7 first and seeing how I feel. Would ideally like to get just under 10. Its hilarious though coz if I ever need to get weighed at hospital appointments the nurses always look at me and say 'you don't look like you weigh THAT much'...charming!

Morning
I am aiming to get to 9st 7lb that is 10lb away and as I am 5 foot 3 my BMI will be 23.5 which is healthy!!!!!
Watch this space!!!!!!
Irene

Back