• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Targets

Hi, I started with SF yesterday. I'm following my own plan to suit me at the moment. Will see how it goes. In the past I've got a few days into the diet and thought 'why drink a shake when I could have real food for the same calories?' but I think the discipline of using SF should help me stay motivated.
I'm starting at 18-5 and want to get to around 13 stone as I'm 5'11" and think I'll look ok at that.
Good luck everyone!

Hi

I am still kinda of doing SF although am pretty much calorie counting.

I started out at 12st 11, my ultimate goal is to get down to around 9st, I am only 5' 2.

I am happy to get there slowly but surely.

Hi! I started sf this morning.. so far so good. :D I want to go from a size 18 to a 12/14. Im going with clothes size rather than weight as im metric.. would like to loose at least 30 kg.. :O oh that's a lot.. but slow and steady wins the race. /Hanna

Hey, newbie here! Started yesturday with tesco ultra slim and so far so good although I can see me getting bored with it. I've set a goal to keep going til my sons birthday on the 4th November and I'm hoping to lose at least a stone by then. I'm currently a size 18 (possibly 20!) and I want to get down to a size 12/14

Hi I'm a newby started Tesco us today weight is 10st 11lbs and would really like to go to 9st by Christmas, hopefully I can do this hoping this site keeps me motivated as I have no friends that are on diets at the moment :)

Hello :) this is my 4th day on sf, I have lost 3stone over the last year doing slimming world which is great but I still have a lot to lose. I'm going on holiday in just over a week so have swapped to slimfast to lose as much as I can.
Will decide when I get back from holiday if I am going to continue this or go back to sw.

flower77 said:
Hi I'm a newby started Tesco us today weight is 10st 11lbs and would really like to go to 9st by Christmas, hopefully I can do this hoping this site keeps me motivated as I have no friends that are on diets at the moment :)
I'm 10 10 and also want to be 9 stone by Christmas. Have lost 8 pounds already but only 1lb in the last 2 weeks!

Starting back on slimfast after having previous success with the diet.... I've maintained for a year and now it's time to loose a little more!

No set weight target as such(other than getting down to a nice healthy 10 stones-ish eventually.... Its a while off yet!). Just hoping to look and feel good for a holiday in Portugal at the end of January :)

Good luck everyone.xxx

Hi all, how's everyone doing? I started at the beginning of August. I only did true SF for a few weeks, then I switched to just eating sensibly - more protein and less carbs. Some weeks I've stayed the same for 2-3 weeks, so I know it can be disheartening. The trick is to see your long term goals and stick with it.

Hey!!! I only started on saturday but i am loving it!! I am hoping to get down to 8st 10lbs which was the weight i was when i first meet my boyfriend 3yrs ago!!!!! Had a sneaky look on the scales on tuesday and i had lost 4lbs so i am hoping by friday to have 4lbs or mayb more off!!!!