Diary

How about stir fries...can have chicken and veg ones on a Red day and have the veg and noodles on the Green Day..or if on EE, you could have the chicken and the noodles!
Um jacket potatoes with various fillings...I love the Batchelor's Pasta and Sauce, made up with extra mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn (free on Green) and my allowance of cheese. You could either put this into a jacket potato, or make into a pasta bake.
Bacon, scrambled eggs, chicken salad.....
Have you had a look at the other diaries? I hardly have any syns...tend to have them on extra light mayo, cheese and the occasional packet of Asda cheese curl crisps.
I hope this has given you some ideas though?

Kerry-Ann

I often take chicken (HEXb) onions and rice to work.

Chicken and onions fried with frylight, I add chilli flakes and then once cooked add it to rice. I understand this isn't to everyone's taste but I love it.

I also take beef savoury rice (with a pinch of chilli powder of course).

Or what about homemade bolognese, chilli, curries, stews or stir frys as Mrs V suggested *waves* that are syn free?

I understand you're stressing about going off the rails a little at the weekend, but leave that weekend behind, start again now.

Don't deprive yourself, as you'll only crave something more and you may end up eating something you could really do without.

If you need your syns then use them. Try and get through the day sticking to plan (with syns if need be) until you feel a little more confident in yourself, not so deprived and not so bad about the weekend.

Good luck x x

Dont forget some fruit Huni!

iv'e just started doing sw have made myself a free "quiche" using pot low fat cottage cheese, 3 eggs, salt and pepper loads of mushrooms, peppers ,cherry tomatoes, spring onions and normal onion fried the veg in frylight then added to the eggs and cottage cheese baked in oven for 45 mins gas mark 4 yummy eat it hot or cold can use any veg

All I could say - Is be prepared, there are some good tips for free foods and snacks on the recipe section. Have food in the fridge or cupboards that are free foods so you can eat as much as you like and not feel guilty.

I have the same problem but the weekends are my bad time!

Back