Taste buds in overdrive

melmac

I'm only on day 6 and a complete SW novice (lost 4.5 stone with WW but struggling to shift the last 1.5 stone)

So day 6 now and I'm loving how everything tastes so fresh, SW really teaches you to eat much more fresh food, With WW, you can eat anything as long as it's pointed which gives a bit more flexibility but with SW it kind of forces you to cook from scratch much more and my tastebuds are in overdrive.

Just had some swordfish And made a couscous salad, to which I added a chicken oxo cube, some chopped pepper, apricot, spring onion and grated courgette as well as a sprinkle of black pepper, some lemon zest and a squeeze of the juice.

Served it with some asparagus and courgettes on the side and a dressing made from 0 fat natural yoghurt mixed with fresh mint from the garden and lemon zest again. OMG it was delicious and perfectly fresh and tasty for this warm weather. I had a pineapple bacardi breezer with it (5 syns) and am stuffed. Have 3 syns left for an ice lolly thing later but not sure I'll even manage to eat it.

Back