taste difference - mug shots

Kaskard.poppy

Is it just me or has anyone noticed a difference in taste in the chicken mug shots, i used to find them quite tastey but the last couple have tasted really bland and yuck

Haven't noticed a difference but think I'll try them again and see. I hope they haven't changed, they are gorgeous!! Shall let you know my thoughts x

Hi welshjet,

I haven't tried the chicken flavour but just had a thought - it could be your tastebuds changing as you have only being doing SW a few months, your be surprised how these change.:p

Lyn x

Yes apparently the sweet n sour ones are now 2 Syns but im assuming I can still the ones I already had in my cupboard as free as they aren't the new recipe ones x

Thats interesting, - thanks, unfortunately im not in a position to go to club and just do it myself and rely on the nice people on here so didnt realise, should have noticed as the packs are different as well (have been going great, although due to personal probs, aug was a total washout and some of sept :( am looking to ge bac on track around mid sept)

Back