Taste test - Zero noodles or Eat Water Eat Slim Noodles?

krupskaya

Gold Member
Which one of these tastes better in your opinion?

Just bagged me a packet of the Eat Water Slim Noodles and they're much less chewy than the Zero Noodles. Actually they're almost like the real thing. I've stocked up online!

I've just been on holland and Barrett and have bought both types of noodles.
I'm am going to try the zero noodles tonight with some chicken, veggies and a tasty sauce.

Well 2 hours later I have to say Slim Noodles taste better but Zero Noodles kept me feeling full till dinner, think over all I will go for taste though!

Tried the Slim rice in stir-fry. Quite liked it it is slightly chewy but that just reminded me of brown rice, and I am one of the few people who loves brown rice. Have the pasta to try on tomorrow's fast day, going to do it with some mediterreanean veggies in a balsamic tomato sauce. Am going to the cinema so will make it early on and take it to eat cold as my cinema snack along with a bag of chopped ready to cook (eat raw) veggies.

I have to dissagree, I have eaten ALOT of these for a while now and Zero Noodles are waaaaay nicer in my opinion. They dont smell as fishy and they have alot better texture; they are firmer and less slimey. plus they are almost half the price...so a no brainer I think :) Id go with Zero Noodles every time

zzjanliz, they are a good bit cheaper you're right. I still prefer the Slim Noodles though, I don't find they smell fishy at all. I guess it would be a boring world if we were all the same!

Back