• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Taster night at next weigh in, ideas anyone??

Lucylu79

Gold Member
S: 69.9kg C: 61.23kg G: 51.71kg BMI: 27.3 Loss: 8.6kg(12.34%)
Hi All,

Last time there was a taster night at my class I totally forgot and felt really guilty trying everyone else's food that they had lovingly prepared and bought to class.

I really want to do something this time but I have to go pretty much straight from work and need something that I can just run into the house and grab from the fridge....

Any ideas anyone?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How about making up a batch of soup before, that you can zap in the microwave and pop into a flask to take.

If not, some sort of mixed bean salad?

S: 1st2.9lb C: 0st10.9lb G: 0st10.9lb BMI: 1.8 Loss: 0st6lb(35.5%)
I've just posted veg pakoras and dip under curry fest in recipe forum. Or SW online recipes. Easy peasy. I may make them for ours Wednesday x

Maximus

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
I'm not keen on taster evenings as a lot of people are not entirely accurate with counting and measuring.

I did once take the Actifry in and made roasties while people arrived. I wish I'd been a Tefal rep that night I can tell you! Would have made a fortune!

S: 1st2.9lb C: 0st10.9lb G: 0st10.9lb BMI: 1.8 Loss: 0st6lb(35.5%)
Maximus said:
I'm not keen on taster evenings as a lot of people are not entirely accurate with counting and measuring.

I did once take the Actifry in and made roasties while people arrived. I wish I'd been a Tefal rep that night I can tell you! Would have made a fortune!
Ahhh but when you're the only person who bothers to take something , you don't need worry about what anyone else is weighing out! Lol ;)

Lucylu79

Gold Member
S: 69.9kg C: 61.23kg G: 51.71kg BMI: 27.3 Loss: 8.6kg(12.34%)
Ta All!!!

Going to check out the thread that I should of done in the first place now.