Taster night help needed

saminnotts

We are having a taster night in 2 weeks an the theme is party/nibbles.
Can you give me some ideas on what to do? Something different an not boring like cucumber an carrot sticks lol
TYIA

Vegetable Samosas and Hara Chutney from the Slimming World site! Makes 18 and 1 syn per serving.

Falafels? There is a reciepe in one of the books for these and you could make a syn free dip to go with them?

I made devilled chicken last time - use virgin olive oil, red chillies, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper to make a marinade. Let the chicken(cubed) soak in it for a few hours, then push it onto skewers as little or as much as u like depending on how much chicken you have. Stick skewers under the grill, when almost cooked coat with mango chutney - not syn free but my tray of food was first to go both times i made this - so cant be all bad :)

If you're short on time, like I usually am because I work til half four and weigh in is half 5, get some quorn chicken nuggets (1/2 syn each) or some linda mcartney sausages and chop them up the red onion ones are free, italian ones 1/2 syn each. Or even just get some pre sliced melon from asda lol

If you have time, noodley things go down well in my group. And the sweet stuff goes down really well!! One lady makes trifles with sugar free jelly and greek yogurt toppings they're yummy!

Back