Tasting Sessions - what happens?

pudnpie

Silver Member
Hi my group is having a tasting session this week. What exactly happens at these? I know of course that you bring food in and have a taste! But does the group still do Image Therapy? Does the tasting just go on during weigh in? My group meeting is at 9am and TBH I don't really fancy tasting things at that time in the morning. I also don't need any extra food that day because I think I am going out to eat later. I am thinking of not staying this week though I know I cannot stay next week because I have to be somewhere at 10am so don't necessarily want to miss two weeks running. Would be grateful if anyone can throw some light on it please?

Last edited:
Hi there, well I can only tell you what happens at our taster groups. A few of us, not every member, brings in a taster of something we think the group would like, or sometimes there is a theme. After weigh in the consultant does the awards, then she has a quick chat about any info from head office etc. Then we unwrap the "goodies" and she asks who made what, and asks the member to tell the group how its made. It honestly is only a mere taste so you wouldnt be overfaced with food. You dont have to taste if you would rather not. Then if there is any time left she then goes through the losses, gains. But she may just say who lost half,pound,one and a half etc, rather than actually one by one on the pda. Hope this helps. :)

We have had a few now and our consultant brings paper plates then just before image therapy everyone fills their plate with a little of each then we sit and will go through image therapy whilst everyone is tucking in.

Most things are free on EE at our group. It's at 9.30 am so I use it as breakfast :)

Back