Tasty Pasta

wiigirl

finely chop a large onion and chop a red pepper into thin slices, add some garlic, chilli and cook until veg is slightly softened, boil up some pasta, when ready add to pan of veg, add some ready cooked small diced chicken and add half a tube of primula light soft cheese (a choice on ee) as stated by my group leader.
this is very tasty and i enjoy this for my lunch. The day i made it my oh who is not big on pasta saw me eating it and asked to try it and he loved it, then my son asked can i have some, that was it all gone. I was hoping to have some later, didnt happen.Give it a try.:D * you could add any veggies you like to it, my group leader didnt put any meat in hers, so i guess you could put your own take on this, i hate real carbonara so i was surpised i liked this so much.I hope this is not an old recipe as im very new to site,if so sorry for being repetitive.:wave_cry:

sounds yummy...im gonna cook this for an easy dinner with salad during the week thanks hun :)

I had the primula light tube and never thought of squeezing it over pasta, will have to get it again to try this, thanks for posting.

I made this pasta tonight with a big salad is it was delicious, really tasty!
thanks wiigirl :D xxx

No problem glad you enjoyed it, i made it with chopped bacon, red pepper, onion and a wee bit of chilli and garlic tonight and it was well tasty. My OH is on plan and he had mince and potatoes tonight, but when he saw my plate, he went into kitchen and took a bowl too. Think you can do lots of different ways, its good to experiment. Everyone should try it.:D

yeah definately ill play around with it aswell. i just used chicken my husband doesnt eat pork so i wasnt cooking 2 dinners!! its so quick and easy to make :) thanks again hun xxx

Back