Tasty!

bluefox2

I've had the vanilla and strawberry shake, tomato soup and a bar so far and finding everything very tasty so well chuffed thought it would taste yuk.;)
BF

I like the shakes too - although, weirdly, the choc one is a bit yuk for me! I'm not a fan of the soups, but I force them down. The only one I simply cannot get down is the tomato and basil. I've tried so hard, but I just can't! And I'm not even a fussy eater!

Kay I loved the tomato soup, not looking forward to mushroom tho :( I'll try the choc shake pack tom.

BF

Hi i started today and my first taste of Exante was the chocolate shake - yuk lol hope the others are better tasting - the bars are very nice though. from comments on here not sure if im looking forward to a soup this evening or not lol

Hey Dazza the chocolate shake was the worst for me and i've tried them all now next time I have it i'm gonna do it like a hot chocolate. The soups have been quite tasty as well, i've got mushroom to get through tonight, the only one been dreading - my stomach has grumbled for the last 2 days hopefully that will calm down too!

BF

I like all of the products. I really look forward to my Bars though!!!

Yeah the bars are brilliant for an afternoon munch - I cut them into 4 pieces and eat them throughout the afternoon. Yum!

BF

choc was the one i didn't like either alongside tomato - all the others seem fine to be honest! Someone here suggested mixing it with a vanilla and some coffee to maek a mocha which mught be worth a try. For myself I think I'll likely throw away most of the chocolate ones - it's still cheap on the monthly specials

Vanilla and Thai chicken are my favourites .... the others I just grin and bear! x

I have both the vanilla and choc shakes hot with cinamon, I don't even like cinamon but it makes then both taste yum, the vanilla one kind of reminds me of cake mix, the only pack I don't like is Thai chicken, not sure what I'm going to do to make them edible?:)

Well i tried the mushroom soup tonight and it was better than i expected, bit of anxiety over nothing lol

BF

I love exante now! I thought they were very bland at first but they've really grown on me. I think the hungrier I've got, the tastier they have seemed! I've been on ultraslim chocolate flavour shakes and bars for the last day (and a half) as I ran out of exante and my bumper pack didn't arrive until today and in comparison the flavours of exante are delicious! I am so glad not to be eating sickly chocolatey stuff now and really looking forward to my lovely, mild-tasting banana shake tomorrow morning :D

Well i tried the mushroom soup tonight and it was better than i expected, bit of anxiety over nothing lol

BF

I love the mushroom one - Try it with cracked black pepper - Mmmmm...

I have both the vanilla and choc shakes hot with cinamon, I don't even like cinamon but it makes then both taste yum, the vanilla one kind of reminds me of cake mix, the only pack I don't like is Thai chicken, not sure what I'm going to do to make them edible?:)

You could try making crisps out of them?
http://mylighterlife.iblog.com/post/247/3897
Crisps

Ingredients :
1 VLCD Savoury Pack
Tabasco Red (Optional)
Black Pepper (Optional)
Utensils :
Baking parchment
Small Spoon
Bowl
Method :
1. Assemble the ingredients and utensils.
resserver.php

2. Put all the ingredients into a bowl.
resserver.php

3. Open the tap to more than a trickle but not full flow.
resserver.php

4. Add some water to the bowl and stir vigorously.
resserver.php

5. Keep stirring until the mixture is like puree.
resserver.php

6. The consistency should finally be like this.
resserver.php

7. Take the parchment and using the spoon put a little blob on mixture on the paper.
resserver.php

8. Evenly space out other mixture around the parchment paper.
resserver.php

9. Microwave for 1 minute 25 seconds in a 900 watt microwave (adjust for your microwave)
resserver.php

10. Allow them to cool before removing from the parchment.
resserver.php

11. Repeat until all mixture is used up. You should be able to make a minimum of 30 crisps from a pack.
resserver.php

Thanks to Diva for this recipe, they look lovely!!!
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/2518-recipes-foodpack-muffin-crisps-fudge-cake.html

I never thought of adding the pepper - thanks for the tip

I'm loving the products too, not keen on the choc shake but nothing I can't handle, i'm going to try it hot next time.

BF

I like them all......all hot!.......I have just had a hot strawberry.....very tasty :D

Oooh glad to see they taste good! I start TS on monday and am (strangely!) really looking forward to it :D x

Yeah Lauren I was the same as soon as I decided to order the packs I was looking forward to starting, think I am more looking forward to seeing the weight drop and to stop eating c**p which will make me feel better

BF

Back