Tatto pics xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Picture 052.jpg Right lil your turn xx

do you have that one nic,,

yup hun..thats mine on my back ...when i was a bit slimmer...actually its 2 jap symbol and tribal round it had them done 3 yrs apart x Do you have any?

Aww i really like your tattoo!!

I have one on my foot.. nothing as fancy as that but has a meaning behind it so i like it simple hehe

xx

Aww i really like your tattoo!!

I have one on my foot.. nothing as fancy as that but has a meaning behind it so i like it simple hehe

xx
ooo post a pic hun xxx

hey girlies !! :) how is everyone doin today ?

nice tattoo nic, i have wolf paws on the top of my shoulder, i wish i had the tattoo on my back or something now though..

That was when it was first done.. its nothing special.. just simple.. but had it done cus i have this thing for stars.. my mum used to tell me that the brightest star in the sky was my granddad looking down on me.. and I have this thing about always wishing on the first star I see at night.. hehe

thats sweet hannah x

i have 2,,will take some pics later,,one on front of my hip,,small chinese symbol,,and one on my other hip of a little devil,,

That was when it was first done.. its nothing special.. just simple.. but had it done cus i have this thing for stars.. my mum used to tell me that the brightest star in the sky was my granddad looking down on me.. and I have this thing about always wishing on the first star I see at night.. hehe
Awww how sweet xnice meaning to it xx

hahaha Lil and technology bless you darling xx look forward to seeing it xx

Nic - that tattoo is lovely.

I have a celtic one at the top of my right arm and 3 chinese symbols on my right calf.
The symbols are for Happiness, Peace & Prosperity. Thought I was due some of that after my divorce! LOL

I love seeing pics of other peoples tattoos. I'm getting number 8 in July

Lol not posting mine..i regret it! xxx

AWWWW trace...lil...... pwease xx

Chatroon nic! x

?????

Lol come in the chatroom click on chat above x

Back