Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

Discussion in 'The Century Club' started by DQ, 2 January 2007 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Didn't want your post to get lost - welcome to the Century Club Tatty :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Thanks for the welcome my love!! Nice to know someone is thinking of me!!:D
    Might have to use this as my mini diary thread I think....wonder if I can manage to remember to write in it!!

One day down!! Yey!!

Tatty xx
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done honey!! Just take it one day at a time - you'll be surprised how quickly they gather speed and turn into weeks and then months!! :eek:
  5. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Thanks honey!!

Thanks babe, I hope so!!:D Roll on May and my first major achievement....walking 26.2 miles eek!! And possibly a 3 and a half stone loss - crossed fingers! :rolleyes:

Tatty xx
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

No need to cross your fingers - just keep glugging that water! ;)
  7. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Oh yeah! I always have to remind myself that this crazy shaking thing is very straightforward really....just keep on glugging! I can't wait to get to Saturday I will be so chuffed to have got to a mini goal of 4 days! Yey!!:D

Love and hugs to all you shakers!!

Tatty xx
  8. Geri

Geri Gold Member

:D Welcome Tatty :D

see we have a similar amount to loose - stick with it :p

Whats your 26 mile walk for? Just being nosey lol :D
  9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

26 miles is scary - I can barely be bothered to walk from the car to the office - hmmm, could this be why I weigh what I weigh?! :rolleyes:
  10. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Thanks Geri!! Hellooo to you!!
    I am doing really well I am so proud of myself already and it has only been a day and a half back on it!

I am doing the Moonwalk Marathon in May for Breast Cancer research.:D It will be the first time that I will have something that I cannot just ignore to aim for (if you know what I mean). My ultimate goal is to go to New York in 2008 to walk the marathon there. Can't wait!! I will be skinny by then!! :D

Keep on shaking!!

Love Tatty x
  11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wow, that is an excellent goal - nice one Tatty :cool:
  12. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Thanks dude! I am really happy that I am doing this now and not five or six years down the line and into my 30's...I want to be able to enjoy my 20's in little outfits and knee high boots!! ;)

Tatty xx
  13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wish I had found it at your age!! When do we get to see piccies? :)
  14. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Wow good on ya!

Didnt realise the moonwalk was sooo long - 26 miles wow thats a marathon!! :D :D :D :D

Great to hear you sounding soo positive - keep shaking those shakes gilie :p
  15. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Well I think I look horrendous at the moment, but when my counsellor sorts out the photos I will put them on here, need a shock I think to keep me motivated, then I am going to have a piccie taken every stone lost x

Tatty x
  16. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

I know!! :eek: there is the option to do the half marathon, but I thought I wouldn't be as motivated to train up as much if I had picked that one x

Thanks babe! I am not even bothered about not eating, almost as if a small light bulb has clicked in my head....must be you guys keeping me on the straight and narrow :D

Tatty x
  17. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

A photo per stone sounds fab!! :cool: My DH has promised to take a photo on 1st day of each month- had my first lot taken and though ok, a work in progress!! :p
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

I think that was where I went wrong last time. I was only taking piccies as and when I felt like it so never saw a difference really, so at least then I will see more of a change stone by stone (Tulips from DH was a small inspiration with that!!:D )

20. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That woman Mandy in Best magazine had a photo taken at each stone lost and it's amazing! :cool:
  21. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hi all

I love that idea too, i'd already decided to take a few more photo's, hate the camera, but one per stone lost is a great idea! :D I could cope with that!
  22. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You'll learn to love the camera, and it's invaluable in seeing the changes in yourself :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.