Taylor's Maintenance Diary

Taylor

Silver Member
I've moved to the maintenance forum now.
I weighed this morning and I've put on 2 lbs (could be TOTM) but I'm happy with that......for now....but don't want to gain anymore.

Friday 14th May

Breakfast: Lipotrim Maintenance bar

Lunch: Cinnamon & Raisin bagel toasted with garlic & herb low fat cheese.

Dinner: Homemade chicken curry with pilau rice

drinks: so far 1 litre diet tonic water with lemon. 1 litre sparkling water. 3 coffees with skimmed milk.

1 packet caramel snack a jacks
4 mint matchmakers

I should have gone to bed but instead I had a bowl of cheerios with skimmed milk......don't know why.....I wasn't hungry!

Last edited:
Nice to see you on the maintenance forum, hopefully its just TOTM thats causing the weight fluctuation.

Welcome to this 'side' :)

Just getting me subscription in! :giggle:

I've moved to the maintenance forum now.
I weighed this morning and I've put on 2 lbs (could be TOTM) but I'm happy with that......for now....but don't want to gain anymore.

Friday 14th May

Breakfast: Lipotrim Maintenance bar

Lunch: Cinnamon & Raisin bagel toasted with garlic & herb low fat cheese.

Dinner: Homemade chicken curry with pilau rice

drinks: so far 1 litre diet tonic water with lemon. 1 litre sparkling water. 3 coffees with skimmed milk.

1 packet caramel snack a jacks

Hi Taylor...well done on your overall weight loss!!! YOu have done incredibly well.
Just one thing I noticed; dont see much fruit and veg in your meals today?

Hiya Sian - welcome to Maintenance!! :):) xx

Hi Taylor...well done on your overall weight loss!!! YOu have done incredibly well.
Just one thing I noticed; dont see much fruit and veg in your meals today?

Hi, I was having a banana each day but I've run out.
I haven't been eating as much fruit this time round as I ate loads on refeed last time and someone said that it could have contributed to my weight gain as I did gain alot. So I was a bit scared to eat to much fruit. I would rather eat fruit as it stops me heading for the biscuit tin.

I used to eat alot of salad before LT but only really had veg with a Sunday roast but I think I will start having veg with my chicken and fish meals from now on.

I'm glad you pointed this out, this is exactly what I need otherwise I wouldn't know if I'm eating the right things or not.
Thanks

Its all a trial and error period of finding out what works for each individual and what doesn't work. Good luck.

Yup mary's right. I always have veg with my main meal, that or salad :) Mind you, i was always a veg freak before LT i would just cook up a big bowl of veg, lots of vinegar and erm, melted cheese :S :rotflmao:

Saturday 15th May

I've been shopping and have got plenty of fruit, carrots to make carrot batons for when I'm peckish, I bought those Nairns oatcakes that were reccomended on here, I was surprised how much difference in fat, cals etc.. there were in those compared to other brand oatcakes. Also I got some low fat houmous.

I've had a better day today, not so much snacking! I can feel that little roll of fat creeping around my belly when I sit down and I don't like it......got to nip it in the bud now!

Breakfast: Packet of 'Belvita' breakfast biscuits.

Lunch: Lipotrim Chocolate whip maintenance (surprised how much that filled me up and I felt full all afternoon)

Dinner: I'm having Sirloin steak with baked potato and salad. tablespoon of pepper sauce.

1 small banana
3 'Nairns' oatcakes
packet caramel snack a jacks
handfull of raisins

drinks: so far 1.5 litres diet tonic water with
lemon. 3 coffees with skimmed milk.
tall glass of pimms and diet coke with lemon

Last edited:
Looking good today, well done. Thats the important fact with maintenance, nipping it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

I found that if I had a bad day, just have a couple of really good days afterwards and it evened itself out.

Sunday 16th May

Breakfast: High fibre bran with skimmed milk

Lunch: Cinnamon & Raisin toasted bagel with garlic & herb cream cheese and 1 large banana

Dinner: Roast chicken dinner with potatoes, sprouts, carrots, cauliflour, peas and gravy

1 apple
2 'Nairns' oatcakes
packet Go ahead biscuits
Kellogs chocolate rice crispy bar

I have these 'biscuits' and they are quite nice, I said I wouldn't buy them again but I may be underestimating how good they are after reading this. Has anyone else tried them? Sorry the picture hasn't copied.

Tuesday, 26 January 2010
belvita.jpg
Kraft Foods is launching Belvita Breakfast - a biscuit that looks set to revolutionise the biscuit category.

Belvita Breakfast are delicious biscuits specially designed for breakfast. Made with wholegrain they are rich in cereals, contain vitamins and are a source of fibre.

An individually wrapped pack of 4 biscuits, enjoyed as part of a balanced breakfast, regularly releases carbohydrates over 4 hours to keep you going all morning.

The product has already seen huge success in Europe where it revolutionised the category, creating a whole new breakfast biscuit segment in markets such as France.

Jos McNulty, director of biscuits at Kraft Foods UK and Ireland, said: "Belvita Breakfast are delicious, crunchy biscuits specially designed for breakfast - perfect for those busy mornings".

Monday 17th May

Breakfast: Packet 'Belvita' breakfast biscuits

Lunch: (12pm) Lipotrim Choc whip manltenance.
(2.30pm) Cinnamon & Raisin toasted bagel topped with peanut butter and sliced banana

Dinner: My son's 11th birthday today so we went to Macdonald's (we don't go there much so this was a treat). I had chicken nugget and chips happy meal

1 apple
1 chocolate cup cake
low fat red pepper houmous (2 tbls) with carrot sticks

drinks: so far 2 litres diet tonic water with
lemon. 2 coffees with skimmed milk.

Last edited:
Taylor, you are doing well. You are making a great effort to keep on top of things. How are those belvita bars for you? Are they keeping you full? I rely on porridge with some pumkin,sunflowe and sesame seeds. It keeps me going for the morning.
lots of luck for the coming week.

Taylor, you are doing well. You are making a great effort to keep on top of things. How are those belvita bars for you? Are they keeping you full? I rely on porridge with some pumkin,sunflowe and sesame seeds. It keeps me going for the morning.
lots of luck for the coming week.

I'm am really trying to keep on top of things, it's not easy though, I get peckish of an evening, like now, so it's hard not to have 'something else' to eat. To be honest I don't really know for sure if those Belvita bars are keeping me full, I don't know whether any breakfast makes me feel full but I may try some porridge for a change. I do like to snack, I have issues with that I need to sort out.

Hi, I was having a banana each day but I've run out.
I haven't been eating as much fruit this time round as I ate loads on refeed last time and someone said that it could have contributed to my weight gain as I did gain alot. So I was a bit scared to eat to much fruit. I would rather eat fruit as it stops me heading for the biscuit tin.

I used to eat alot of salad before LT but only really had veg with a Sunday roast but I think I will start having veg with my chicken and fish meals from now on.

I'm glad you pointed this out, this is exactly what I need otherwise I wouldn't know if I'm eating the right things or not.
Thanks

It wasnt a criticism Taylor...just stood out that you hadnt had any.....It is hard trying to balance everything and sometimes you dont fancy it either - eh!

Saturday 15th May

I've been shopping and have got plenty of fruit, carrots to make carrot batons for when I'm peckish, I bought those Nairns oatcakes that were reccomended on here, I was surprised how much difference in fat, cals etc.. there were in those compared to other brand oatcakes. Also I got some low fat houmous.

I've had a better day today, not so much snacking! I can feel that little roll of fat creeping around my belly when I sit down and I don't like it......got to nip it in the bud now!

Breakfast: Packet of 'Belvita' breakfast biscuits.

Lunch: Lipotrim Chocolate whip maintenance (surprised how much that filled me up and I felt full all afternoon)

Dinner: I'm having Sirloin steak with baked potato and salad. tablespoon of pepper sauce.

1 small banana
3 'Nairns' oatcakes
packet caramel snack a jacks
handfull of raisins

tall glass of pimms and diet coke with lemon

good day there!! Yes, the oatcakes are really lovely!

Sunday 16th May

Breakfast: High fibre bran with skimmed milk

Lunch: Cinnamon & Raisin toasted bagel with garlic & herb cream cheese and 1 large banana

Dinner: Roast chicken dinner with potatoes, sprouts, carrots, cauliflour, peas and gravy

1 apple
2 'Nairns' oatcakes
packet Go ahead biscuits
Kellogs chocolate rice crispy bar

Your meals look absolutely fab and like you say you just seem to have a prob with snacks....which in themselves arent always bad...we have to live a little too, but just be mindful, if this is how you gained weight in the first place....not sure.

I have these 'biscuits' and they are quite nice, I said I wouldn't buy them again but I may be underestimating how good they are after reading this. Has anyone else tried them? Sorry the picture hasn't copied.

Tuesday, 26 January 2010
belvita.jpg
Kraft Foods is launching Belvita Breakfast - a biscuit that looks set to revolutionise the biscuit category.

Belvita Breakfast are delicious biscuits specially designed for breakfast. Made with wholegrain they are rich in cereals, contain vitamins and are a source of fibre.

An individually wrapped pack of 4 biscuits, enjoyed as part of a balanced breakfast, regularly releases carbohydrates over 4 hours to keep you going all morning.

The product has already seen huge success in Europe where it revolutionised the category, creating a whole new breakfast biscuit segment in markets such as France.

Jos McNulty, director of biscuits at Kraft Foods UK and Ireland, said: "Belvita Breakfast are delicious, crunchy biscuits specially designed for breakfast - perfect for those busy mornings".

I hadnt actually heard of them to be honest till you posted on here, but I would be too frightened to try them incase i really liked them..ahaha..and then ate too many.

Monday 17th May

Breakfast: Packet 'Belvita' breakfast biscuits

Lunch: (12pm) Lipotrim Choc whip manltenance.
(2.30pm) Cinnamon & Raisin toasted bagel topped with peanut butter and sliced banana

Dinner: My son's 11th birthday today so we went to Macdonald's (we don't go there much so this was a treat). I had chicken nugget and chips happy meal

1 apple
1 chocolate cup cake
low fat red pepper houmous (2 tbls) with carrot sticks

drinks: so far 2 litres diet tonic water with
lemon. 2 coffees with skimmed milk.
Hope your son had a lovely birthday!!!

I'm am really trying to keep on top of things, it's not easy though, I get peckish of an evening, like now, so it's hard not to have 'something else' to eat. To be honest I don't really know for sure if those Belvita bars are keeping me full, I don't know whether any breakfast makes me feel full but I may try some porridge for a change. I do like to snack, I have issues with that I need to sort out.

Have you tried dried chick peas? I think I have mentioned these before. I get them from the Turkish shop, so if you maybe have a Turkish shop or medittereanian shop nearby you could get them..they are like nuts almost but they are good GI and to be honest you dont need that many as they are quite dry! Helps with water as well :)

I have a real problem too with night times, but I have found that if I keep drinking sparkling water and I must admit I so look forward to a lovely hot cup of coffee at night and it keeps me going.

My hubby sitting snacking most of the night, with different type of nuts, prezels, etc..haha...so I know where you are coming from, but when I kept having what he had, then the weight just crept up and up and up....so, if you know it is a problem, try and have your oatcakes and humous, or lowfat cheese in the evenings just to keep you going.

It is all swings and roundabouts and I am sure you will get into your stride and find what works for you.

I too think I would be afraid to start on those biscuits, I think I would prefer my porridge, but I guess they would be quite good to have if you were on the move etc. Might look into the nutritional info on them.

Thanks guys for all your great advice, it's really encouraging reading them all. Taking on board all food suggestions given.

Tuesday 18th May

Breakfast: High Fibre bran with skimmed milk

Lunch: Packet of Nairn oatcakes, 3 topped with banana, 3 with low fat garlic and herb cheese.

Dinner: Half Tuna steak, cooked in foil with lemon, 6 seafood sticks with salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, red onion and balsamic vinegar.

1 apple
packet go ahead biscuits (3 in pack)
mullerlite yogurt
2 breadsticks with red pepper houmous (1 tbls)

drinks: so far 2 litres diet tonic water with lemon slices. 1 litre sparkling water.
2 coffees with skimmed milk.

Last edited:
Back