Tea Party/party bag ideas please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 17 October 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm having a tea party for my daughters 1st birthday (not that she'll know :8855:) I'm having my 2 friends over with their kids; 2 boys 1 is 3 & the other nearly 3 and their 2 babies both 8 months old (1 boy, 1 girl) I've also got my own nearly 3 year old son.

What I would like help with is what to put in the party bags? Any ideas?

Also we're having sandwiches, crisps & cake...for the sandwiches I thought about the following fillings: egg mayo, ham, dairylea cheese, jam...any other suggestions?

Any other tea party ideas? It doesn't have to be slimming world friendly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BuzzyBee

BuzzyBee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I like tuna and cucumber or sweetcorn sandwiches.. peanut butter as well if no nut allergy in you or your guests.
    For the party bags you could customise them to gender and age and put age-appropriate toys. lots of places have sale on .. little cars for the older boys,maybe a puzzle.. with the younger babies maybe some sort of a rattle and socks or a cute bib..?
    Mine will turn 1 soon too and I've been wondering what to do.. are party bags very common/the norm these days? ITs my first baby and I personally dont remember getting party bags when I was a kid.

4. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    For the little babies' party bags - they usually like bubbles.

5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank SS never thought about bubbles what a great idea.

BB - all the parties I've been to they do party bags so I'm guessing its the norm. I'm doing the party really for the benefit of my nearly 3 year old so he has his little friends over and I get to chat to mine lol. For his 1st birthday we didn't do much just went to grandparents. I've to do this all again on his 3rd birthday on the 7th December.

Just thought we could have a tea party/indoor picnic!

It just depends on the ages of your guests if they are all 1 I wouldn't really bother with party bags.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.