Total Solution Tea Time Torture !! Aaaaahhhh

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by YUMYMUMY2B, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. YUMYMUMY2B

YUMYMUMY2B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.34%)
    Hey folks
    Does anyone find it as tortuous as I do when cooking for the family's evening meal ??
    I do amazingly well all morning noon and night but the smell of having to cook for my hubby and kiddies can drive me to taste. . . . . . . .bad girl. . . . .need to stay focused! OK it's literally the tiniest morsel that touches my tongue but its so soul destroying that I'm doing this every day now especially after being so strict all day!
    Only lost 10lb to date and this being my third week I'm sticking at 13st flat! Any wonder I ask you people!! Someone please tell me to wise up!! :))

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Yummy...I get through that by only buying what IO dont like for my OH....taking some planning with menus and shopping mind!!
    Good luck and Ive been 100% bar two days and still only 3lbs ahead of you, so you doing super douper!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.