• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tea tonight?...

Lisaberry

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 9st11.8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 4st6.3lb(31.13%)

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
S: 21st12.5lb C: 19st10.5lb G: 16st6lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 2st2lb(9.79%)
I'm making either a homemade macaroni cheese bake or if I can't be bothered I'll just have Marshalls out of the box cheesy macaroni!!! No imagination today!

Leftover paprika chicken sounds lovely :)

Lisaberry

Silver Member
It was but it was the first time I made it and put a bit too much paprika in.
I kind of fancy chips now ive said it! What is superfree that goes with it? salad I guess?

Mac n cheese out of a box reminds me of my time in NY, was only a month but aaaaah!

H*Bomb

S: 23st12.5lb C: 21st10lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 2st2.5lb(9.12%)
I have a tricky one tonight. Off to see Machine Head and Hatebreed at Brixton and won't be home til after midnight so cooking isn't going to happen.
When I went to see Rammstein a couple of weeks ago I got a shish kebab on the way home - can see tonight may end up the same (although this time with less red wine as I have a busy day at work tomorrow) - still lost that week so will hope I can get away with it again this week - time will tell!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
I have a tricky one tonight. Off to see Machine Head and Hatebreed at Brixton and won't be home til after midnight so cooking isn't going to happen.
When I went to see Rammstein a couple of weeks ago I got a shish kebab on the way home - can see tonight may end up the same (although this time with less red wine as I have a busy day at work tomorrow) - still lost that week so will hope I can get away with it again this week - time will tell!
Are Rammstein the ones that have a song that goes...'Du, du hast, du hast something or other (german not my strong point)
I like that song ha ha!!

I want a kebab!!!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
I was reading a thread that was going on about corned beef earlier....i'm starting to think about salad, corned beef, chips and a hex of grated cheese with some extra light salad cream?
It is weigh in day after all!!!

H*Bomb

Are Rammstein the ones that have a song that goes...'Du, du hast, du hast something or other (german not my strong point)
I like that song ha ha!!

I want a kebab!!!
Yep - that's them! Du Hast is one of their older songs - was on the Matrix soundtrack.

I am actually starting to look forward to teh kebab - this is not good :(

Lisaberry

Silver Member
They both sound good!!!
I love proper meat mince but am trying to only eat quorn, not so good for much other than bol or chilli though

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
Yep - that's them! Du Hast is one of their older songs - was on the Matrix soundtrack.

Kebabs arent that bad if your on red or EE, fill it full of salad - that's your 1/3 SF. Dont add sauces and have shish or something - not doner lol. All you have to syn then is the pitta :)

Im having homemade meatballs with vege ratatouille and swede mash :) yum yum!!

Im going to argos after work to buy an ice cream maker too (£15 in the sale whoop whoop) so im going to make some of that too :)

Lisaberry

Silver Member

Lol, most of my proper rock knowledge is old! aaah the days of watching Slipknott followed by Dapne and Celeste at Reading!
I realised the other day that most of the stuff on my ipod is at least 10 years old - i'm only 29, stuck in the past already!!

Enjoy that kebab, no doubt the moshing will count out the cals anyway!!!

S: 12st0lb C: 9st8.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 2st5.5lb(19.94%)
I'm not too sure what my tea will be like. Basically its just something I have thrown together to ensure I get my 1/3 superfree. Its a bit like a bolognese sauce (I think so anyway)

Basically I put a tin of chopped tomatoes, a small can of green beans and 2 carrots in a pan and simmered until the carrots were cooked. I then put it in the blender. (don't like the texture of green beans). Then I stirred in half a can of sweetcorn (left over from yesterday) .
I then cooked some extra lean mince with onions and stirred all that in. I am going to serve it with some pasta.

Will let you know later what it was like.

H*Bomb

Lol, most of my proper rock knowledge is old! aaah the days of watching Slipknott followed by Dapne and Celeste at Reading!
I realised the other day that most of the stuff on my ipod is at least 10 years old - i'm only 29, stuck in the past already!!

Enjoy that kebab, no doubt the moshing will count out the cals anyway!!!
I am too old too mosh these days. And also too big, I think I would flatten the pit in seconds!

I missed that Reading - headliners were Stereophonics/Pulp/Oasis if I recall! Was not enough to get me down from Cumbria. Although regret missing RATM at their prime.

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Oscarsmummy- that sounds lush!
Ilovelife that sounds really posh!!!

S: 14st3lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 3st4lb(23.12%)
I had beef chow mein it was lush!!
When I went to see The Prodigy last month I treated myself to Chicken Ceasar Salad and swear I burnt it off ten times over at the gig!!