• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

August Challenge :

Undisturbedgirl
Sophs :D
Claire (woop woop)

I've had it confirmed that the August Challenge started this week, so if you have had a weigh-in today or yesterday, please register it below and for those with weigh-ins to come, just add your name and result to the list when the time comes :)

Week One
Undisturbedgirl - +3.5 :-( great start eh? lol

Lindam

Silver Member
Hi

I shall bow out of the August challenge - basically i shall be away this weekend - next weekend and home one weekend then on holiday for two weeks - don't think I will help you too much through August - however Gook Luck to everyone else and I shall be dipping in and out to see how you are all doing and be back second week of September

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
Hi

I shall bow out of the August challenge - basically i shall be away this weekend - next weekend and home one weekend then on holiday for two weeks - don't think I will help you too much through August - however Gook Luck to everyone else and I shall be dipping in and out to see how you are all doing and be back second week of September
Have you had this months weigh in chick?

Undisturbedgirl
Claire (woop woop)
shrinking sue
Jacqu79

Just joined the challenge. My weigh in is on a Wednesday.:)

nannydi

wants a new body
Undisturbedgirl
Claire (woop woop)
shrinking sue
Jacqu79
nannydi :eek:

i 'm in my weigh in is thursday morning xx

Got my fingers crossed for you Sue, i'll eat my hat* if you haven't lost more than 1 lb this week.

Welcome Jacqu, wishing you all the best and welcome back the super duper, fantastico NannyDi :D

ohhh sugar.

im guessing SW now stands for slimming world??

SORRRRRRY! thought it was just a general weight loss challenge :(

my bad :S

x