• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Team 7 - Fat Fighters (vacancy filled!)

We seem to be missing one team member, so first to reply is welcome to join the team.

All I need is your last WI (since Thursday night) and your next weigh in day....then you just post your current/new weight by 8pm on Thursday on 'Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official thread)' :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
S: 18st4lb C: 17st10lb Loss: 0st8lb(3.13%)
Hi, sorry I was working last night but I would love to join your team if thats ok? I am re starting cambridge today and my start weight is 18 stone. My weigh in day will be a monday morning. When will I post my first result then? Before next Thursday?

Laura xx

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
S: 13st3lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(32.43%)
I'd have loved to, but my losses are pants to be truthful! (Not literally, I'm a happily co habiting woman!!!)

Hi, sorry I was working last night but I would love to join your team if thats ok? I am re starting cambridge today and my start weight is 18 stone. My weigh in day will be a monday morning. When will I post my first result then? Before next Thursday?

Laura xx
Hi Cyprusbride - Welcome to Team 7.

Just hop on our official thread to post your WI result each week, and I'll do the rest. Drop in anytime for a chat/support/vent/whatever.

Good luck with week 1!