Team 7 - Fat Fighters (vacancy filled!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Minz, 7 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Minz

Minz Maintainer

We seem to be missing one team member, so first to reply is welcome to join the team.

All I need is your last WI (since Thursday night) and your next weigh in day....then you just post your current/new weight by 8pm on Thursday on 'Team 7 - Fat Fighters (Official thread)' :D
    Last edited: 8 September 2008
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Minz

Minz Maintainer

It'd be great to fill this before I go to bed......anyone interested?
  4. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi, sorry I was working last night but I would love to join your team if thats ok? I am re starting cambridge today and my start weight is 18 stone. My weigh in day will be a monday morning. When will I post my first result then? Before next Thursday?

Laura xx
  5. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'd have loved to, but my losses are pants to be truthful! (Not literally, I'm a happily co habiting woman!!!)
  6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Hi Cyprusbride - Welcome to Team 7.

Just hop on our official thread to post your WI result each week, and I'll do the rest. Drop in anytime for a chat/support/vent/whatever.

Good luck with week 1!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.