Team FBI February targets please xx

emski

Gold Member
IM BACK... so are you still with me??? :D

We Sure do :8855:!
This month i WILL lose 14 lbs (the 14lbs i probably put on over Chrimble :party0016:)
I get weighed monday so i'll use that as my starting weight:party0048:as i don't have a clue what it is at the mo!! How about you?

I will be back on plan on Monday.. will just cut back till then... but I think I shall go for 5lbs in Jan .. so anymore will be a bonus.. my body will definately be shocked when I stop feeding it crap!!!:D

Emski - Target 5lbs
Nickinonicks - Target 14lbs

Hi guys. Im pretty new to this website but done Slimming World before and in need of some motivation as i "fell off the wagon" in Sept when I'd lost 1.5 stone and put it all back on whilst on holiday in Turkey! Going back to group on Tuesday morning so wondering if I can join you guys to update my losses etc?

of course my lovely... just let us know what your target loss for january is :D

hi all, just found this site and hoping you can help me! I have done sw before in the olden days when fruit was counted, yogurts were sins, and corned beef was a free food (oh the good old days!).
Was wonderin if it has changed much as I have a shed-load of weight to lose, at least 12stone. I have found out where my local class is, and guess i need a kick up the bum to go! all you lovely peeps could maybe tell me why you do the sw eating plan, andif you recommend it?

Three of us so far .. hopefully we will get some more joining us :D

Emski - Target 5lbs
Lucylindley88 - Target 12lbs

Thanks Emski, I'm going back to my old group on Tuesday so I'll recommend the site and ur group to all my old friends there as feel like its going to help adding my losses/gains on here for the world to see!
Hi Rosie, to be honest I think that SW is the only "diet" that really works for me. Alot of the other plans you have limited amounts etc that you can eat but with SW as long as you eat the right things you feel full and also see the results you want when you get weighed -And you can still have your beloved corned beef as long as you count the syns :) all the best though, you'll get there if you stick at it! xx

hi all, just found this site and hoping you can help me! I have done sw before in the olden days when fruit was counted, yogurts were sins, and corned beef was a free food (oh the good old days!).
Was wonderin if it has changed much as I have a shed-load of weight to lose, at least 12stone. I have found out where my local class is, and guess i need a kick up the bum to go! all you lovely peeps could maybe tell me why you do the sw eating plan, andif you recommend it?

Welcome Rosie.. yes things have really moved on.. my advice would be to have a really good look around this site.. read the old threads.. and then get yourself to class...

Team FBI (Fat Busting Incentive) is just for fun.. we set a monthly target and update with our weekly weigh ins.. we compete against the other teams :D

thanx, LL88, I did lose 81/2 st on it before, but I have been told sw has changed drastically since then! there was no green days and free yogs, and now I have been told it's gone thro another change. Oh yes i can remember makin sin free truffles and sin free coffee mousse. I suppose I shall have to swallow the bullet and join, altho I always hate being the 'new girl' and altho I know everyone is there to lose weight the same as me, I'm shy!!!!!!!!!

You'll be fine - I doubt you'll be the 'new girl' at your group as with it being Jan alot of people join as one of their new years resolutions... And even if you the new girl for the first week, there will surely be a 'newer girl' the week after :) Everyone is always so friendly anyway so you'll feel right at home and wont have time to be shy chatting to new people and learning about the revised plans.

thanx, Emski,
Iwill go on mon night and see wot its all about! I think my biggest fear is that I weigh too much for the scales!!! Do they go up to 25st? I can always remember 1 poor bloke who had to stand with each foot on different scales, and how embarressed he was. I would hate that to be me!
When I go on mon night, can I come and join your gang after? I think or should that be Iknow i will need sum tlc to lose 12st.

Emski - Target 5lbs
Lucylindley88 - Target 12lbs
Blondie1987 - Target 7lbs

Welcome to the team...

Whether its 12lbs or 12 st you want to lose we look at it week by week.. month by month.. small steps.. so a pound a week.. 2 lb a week.. however much you lose its part of a larger journey.. even the staying the sames are cool.. it means no gain.. if you do gain.. we dont see it as a failure.. its a blip we can recover from.

Good luck to you all xxxx

Back