**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Corkscrew

I WILL lose 6 stone! :)
Hi

I'm starting this team as my incentive to lose 4 stone for Christmas! I've lost nearly 2.5 stone so far since January, so I think 4 stone for Christmas is very doable :) I just need to stay focused, hence this team! lol We can support and encourage each other along the way.

So if anyone wants to join in, please feel free to post away :)

:fingerscrossed: enough people join to make a team! lol

Good luck everyone. We can do this :D

MONDAY WEIGHERS :D

Sam (Mon WI) 56lb to lose - 12.5lb lost :wee:

TUESDAY WEIGHERS :D

Purple Patsy (Tues WI) 42lb to lose ~ 4lb lost :wee:
Jo-85 (Tue WI) 56lb to lose - 6lb lost :wee:
MrsLisaMarie (Tues WI) 70lb to lose - 21lb lost :wee:
Mummyselkirk (Tue WI) - 56lb to lose - 22lb lost :wee:
Debs (Tues WI) - 56lb to lose - 5lb lost :wee:

Dextersmum (Tue WI) 42lb to lose - 0lb lost
Alycyn (Tue WI) - 20lb to lose - 0lb lost

WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS :D
Emmey1 (Wed WI) RESTARTED 3RD JULY - 42lbs to lose - 1.5lb lost
Ellen83 (Wed WI) 56lb to lose - 4.5lb lost :wee:
Rockchick (Wed WI) 56lb to lose - 3lb lost :wee:
Lyndaward (Wed WI) - 48lb to lose - 5.5lb lost :wee:
Tawny (Wed WI) - 39lb to lose - 3.5lb lost :wee:

THURSDAY WEIGHERS :D
Hazeyblue (Thurs WI) 56lb to lose - 8lb lost :wee:
Andrea81 (Thurs WI) 33.5lb to lose - 24lb lost :wee:
Polyanna (Thurs WI) - 51lb to lose - 9lb lost :wee:
Emma (Thurs WI) - 44lb to lose - 6lb lost :wee:

Kath (Thurs WI) - 56lb to lose - 0lb lost

FRIDAY WEIGHERS :D

Miss Chatterbox (Fri WI) 42lb to lose - 1lb lost
NuttyNat (Fri WI)56lb to lose - 13lb lost :wee:
SarahCroz (Fri WI) 56lb to lose - 8lb lost :wee:
Laura (Fri WI) - 56lb to lose - 17lb lost :wee:
Donnajt
(Fri WI) 56lb to lose - 12lb lost :wee:
Sprinkles
(Fri WI) 56lb to lose - 14lb lost :wee:

SATURDAY WEIGHERS :D
Corkscrew (Sat WI) 56lb to lose - 18.25lb lost :wee:
Bernie (Sat WI) - 56lb to lose - 4.5lb lost :wee:

SUNDAY WEIGHERS :D

Sammyzip50 (Sun WI) - 42lb to lose - 0lb lost

:party0011::party0011::party0011: GO TEAM TINSEL!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Last edited:
Please can I join I'm on week three hoping to loose 3 stone by September so 4 by Xmas would be fantastic like the idea of a little group doing it together :)

Nat

Nuttynat2012 said:
Please can I join I'm on week three hoping to loose 3 stone by September so 4 by Xmas would be fantastic like the idea of a little group doing it together :)

Nat

Sure you can - corky will update the first page with a list and profress as we go along :)

Welcome to the mad house :)

Emmey1 said:
Sure you can - corky will update the first page with a list and profress as we go along :)

Welcome to the mad house :)

Thanks Emmey am just getting used to the site really enjoying It so far

Nat x

Purple Patsy said:
I've invited myself along for the ride too. Hope you don't mind :)

Corkscrew 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
Emmey1 56lbs to lose 0 lost
Purple Patsy (Tues WI) 56lb to lose ~ 0lb lost
NuttyNat 56lb to lose - 0lb lost

Perfect I was about to post on your diary a really lol

Think corky will keep a running list on the first page so were not all having to post a long list like this :)

Oohhh this is exciting can you tell I'm new :9) ha ha

Nat x

Purple Patsy said:
OK that's simpler for the rest of us does corky know what she's let herself in for? Could end up being a huge job. :)

I can officially support her and shout if she's doing it wrong and sometimes laugh too
It's all in hand lol

jo-85 said:
I'm here I'm here yay i found you all :) x

Welcome Jo!

Corky will add us all to the list tonight and I assume it'll be easier to DM her your loss each week so she isn't having to search through the thread to update the list

Nat

Welcome to what I hope will be a mad house Nutty :D Well done on your weight loss so far, and good luck for our countdown to Christmas :D xxx

I've invited myself along for the ride too. Hope you don't mind :)

Corkscrew 56lb to lose - 0lb lost
Emmey1 56lbs to lose 0 lost
Purple Patsy (Tues WI) 56lb to lose ~ 0lb lost
NuttyNat 56lb to lose - 0lb lost

Great to see you here PP, so glad you joined :D xx

I can officially support her and shout if she's doing it wrong and sometimes laugh too
It's all in hand lol

Laugh at me?!?! No change there then! :8855:

I'm here I'm here yay i found you all :) x

Hi Jo :D Pleased you joined us. Best of luck on your journey and hopefully we'll have some laughs along the way :D xx

Well that's me home from work :D Got my dinner bubbling away behind me. I'm flipping starving :eat:

We're off to a good start - 5 team players already lol

Looks like PP will be the first member to record a loss and get off the starting bocks :D

What day does everyone WI? I'm Saturday morning :)

p.s. All members so far have been added to the first post :) If you would be so kind as to PM me your losses each WI and I'll ammend the list as we shrink, that would be great, as I'm anticipating they will get lost in all the chatter :D lol

WI is Wednesday for me but I'm looking at a sts tomorrow which is fine - ill start shrinking next week lol think the last 4 weeks eating and drinking is finally disappearing after my first week fully back on plan! Next week will be a corker I can promise you all ;)

Lol...

I don't celebrate Christmas.. Can I do it for Eid instead? :8855:

:giggle:

Of course you can chick :D When is Eid? lol

Ya know, I never gave religion a thought when I started this team :eek: Aplologies to all non celebraters of Santa! lol

Corkscrew said:
p.s. All members so far have been added to the first post :) If you would be so kind as to PM me your losses each WI and I'll ammend the list as we shrink, that would be great, as I'm anticipating they will get lost in all the chatter :D lol

You are good corks your gunna be all tired out by Xmas!! :) looking forward to it I'm sure there will be plenty of laughs. Oh and I WI on a Tuesday except this week will be a Thursday am just on the way to see my JLS boys in concert ;) x

Corkscrew said:
Of course you can chick :D When is Eid? lol

Ya know, I never gave religion a thought when I started this team :eek: Aplologies to all non celebraters of Santa! lol

Slim for December 25th then :) lol

WI is Wednesday for me but I'm looking at a sts tomorrow which is fine - ill start shrinking next week lol think the last 4 weeks eating and drinking is finally disappearing after my first week fully back on plan! Next week will be a corker I can promise you all ;)

I'm kinda expecting one of those too Ems after my week off work and Saturday night with mi girlies :D We'll soon catch up though ;)

You are good corks your gunna be all tired out by Xmas!! :) looking forward to it I'm sure there will be plenty of laughs. Oh and I WI on a Tuesday except this week will be a Thursday am just on the way to see my JLS boys in concert ;) x

Jo, I'm always tired when Christmas comes, but I don't care as long as I've shrunk be 4 stone! :8855:

Enjoy JLS :) I've heard they put on a fantastic concert :D

Back