tee-hee

joy1

Silver Member
For all you newbies, just thought I give you some incentive. I started my weight loss journey Jan 1st 09. I weighed 13.3 stone. (lost 7.5 pounds healthy eating)
too slow:cry:

I started TFR March 19th and lost two stone in two months (except half pound)
I have been calorie counting and have lost another 5 pounds when refeeding and maintaining. Total weight loss now is 2 pounds of 3 stone. I weigh 10.5.

Anyway, went out yesterday for a meal, at our local indian, been saving calories all week, but was sensible with my choices, but... and this is the thing, when I walked in I got a look of atonishment and a big wow :D:D:D:D and I am 50. He said that he nearly did not recognise me.

I did feel nice and had my hair done, but that person made me feel a million dollars, my hubby was secretly pleased and immediatly texted my daughter to tell her that her mum had got a big wow, so keep going all of you cos its well worth it.

Hi Joy,
that's a great story and delighted for you, it's great to get such a lovely response. You have done very well on LT and it is great to see you are maintaining since. Glad to see your family are so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Doirin

Hey thats great to here its a nice feeling isnt it when people notice

oh thats graet well done you on your fab weight loss i cant wait to get the wow factor when i see people i havent seen in ages my brother in law is coming from london at the end of august with his wife and they have lost 3 st each so i really want a noticable change when they come well done x x

Thats great Joy , You have done so well . Your hubby is obviously pleased to show off his new "Slim"wife too . Its a great feeling when people start to notice . Enjoy Girl .:happy096:

awww Joy!!

I bet you looked stunning and your hubbie was secretly jealous :p lol!!

Well done chicken im very proud of you xxx

Hi Joy

What a lovely story and that must have made you feel like a million dollars. To be greeted in that way is so nice and it will keep you going and going.

You have done so well and deserve all the admiration and praise and your husband seems so proud of you!!

Enjoy your new confidence. Take care.

What a fantastic compliment Joy, I bet you were over the moon at his reaction. Congratulations hun.

Well done, you deserve the feel good factor. Congrats

That's a really lovely story :) pleased for you, and i bet hubby and daughter are delighted for you too!

Back