Teeny Tiny Jeans

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 15 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Hi all,

Got another ebay shipment today, I've got some size 14 jeans as a Target Pair. I'll try them on every week and see how I'm doing. (at the moment I've got baggier tights !!!)

They are like dolly jeans, can't believe I'll ever fit them, but know I will. I'm aiming to be in them by February early March hopefully. It's nice to keep trying smaller stuff on and I do keep trying my size 26 jeans I was wearing in October and I can't believe I ever fitted them so there we are. Bit of a waffle sorry but my husband can't grasp ladies sizes so I'd be wasting my breath on him hee hee xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ponypony

ponypony Full Member

You'll be in them before you know it. Things happen scarily fast on this diet!
  4. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Yep, wont be long before you will be slipping into them!!
  5. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi Sarah

It WILL happen! If you want to see how your size 26 jeans will fit before too long, take a look at my Personal Album in the Gallery of me wearing my old size 24 jeans now :)

Good luck with the rest of your diet journey!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.