Tees Vally Range- Beef Casserole

tinks*

Silver Member
Hi All,

Just wondering if you can help me. I don't have my latest food directory, or have membership. Can somebody please work out the syns of this for me please.

I saw them in asda today, and thought they might be good for work. Before i brought any just wanted to check the syns.

5060099245336_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

The best produce from small regional British farmers. Made with 100% natural ingredients. 208 calories. Ready in 3 minutes.

270g packet.
Vegetable Mix (Potato, Carrot, Swede) , Beef (30%) , Ale (8%) (contains Gluten) , Water , Tomato Puree , Flour , Butter (from Milk) , Beef Stock (<2%) , Sugar , Black Treacle , Cornflour , Vegetable Stock (<2%) , Sea Salt , Black Pepper , Thyme .

Hope this is all the infromation. Never asked before.

Here is the link on Asda. http://groceries.asda.com/asda-esto...e=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=159336
Thanks x

They are 1.5 syns on EE and ORIGINAL, and 5 syns on G.

no worries, the others in the range are higher but i think about 5 syns on ee and original at tops so thats not bad either for something quick and delicious occasionally!?

Yeah exactly. It's just sometimes I don't have time to get something together for work. Plus will be nice to have something warm. X

Back