Teething Problems?

Hi All,

I signed up for WW almost a week ago, I have 2 stone to let go of :( I work away in many weird and wonderful countries so I usually stick to grilled fish or chicken, grilled or steamed veg and fruit. I was a terrible sugar addict but I seem to have got a handle on that now and rarely eat it.

I eat very little and I have been advised by a nutritionalist to eat more. I found I never lost any lbs probably because my body thinks its starving!

So I'm amazed to see how much I can eat, I get 26 PP daily since I've started eating I'm finding I'm more bloated I feel fatter and I'm panicking slightly. I haven't changed habits other than eating more, I have a healthy diet I prefer fresher healthy foods to fast food etc, so am I doing something wrong, is my body adjusting or am I being paranoid?!!!

Did anyone else experience this and how long did it take you to see a change for the better in your body?

Thank you! :)

Have u had ur first weigh in yet? X

I would say no matter how u feel I would stick to it until your first weigh in at least .. I bet u see a result :)

Back