tefal acti-fry recipes

jtkc0816

Anyone have any low syn or syn free actri-fry recipes apart from chips? lol

Good question. I have the actifry but only use it for chips. I tried doing chips without any oil and didn't like it. I remember I did meatballs in the actifry once but was dismayed at the amount of fatty residue left behind. (the meatballs were swimming in it)

Any help or tips would regarding the actifry would be great.

i like doing the chips without oil, i just cut the potatoes, spray on fry lite and plenty of salt, come out nice and crispy outside and fluffy in the middle, best of all there free :)

i like doing the chips without oil, i just cut the potatoes, spray on fry lite and plenty of salt,

It was my understanding that salt should not be used because it can scratch the surface. Have you found this to be the case?

no... it says in my instruction booklet to "add salt if desired before cooking" so i guess its alright ive had my tefal for nearly 2 years and not a mark on it x

I made a "risotto" in mine once. I thought the stirring action would be good and prevent me standing at the stove for 40 minutes. It turned out OK, although it wasn't as creamy as a proper one. It was more like a jambalaya really.

no... it says in my instruction booklet to "add salt if desired before cooking" so i guess its alright ive had my tefal for nearly 2 years and not a mark on it x

Nice one...thanks for getting back to me.

i use mine to make an egg fried rice, i just bung in cooked rice, a beaten egg and what ever veg i fancy having along with some fry light

Will have to try that thanks

Weirdly enough the I went onto the SW site today and they have an article on the Actifry with some recipes for risotto and chicken stews and stuff. Worth a look!

Back