• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tell me about your CD weight loss

Is no one having any success???????

KD

Gone fishing
How much have you lost?:eek: - 8 stone

How long have you kept it off?;) - 3 years and 9 months

nd how things are going now- Fantabulous.
The most I've put on since is 4lbs after a 2 week holiday, which came off by just getting back into healthy eating routine :)

is it a struggle or the best thing you ever did?
had some struggles, but certainly the very best thing I have ever done (except get married and have lovely sons that is ;))

Thanks KD!

I know I haven't got that much to lose (or so people keep telling me) but I made a promise to myself I was going to get to a healthy weight this year and I am determined to do it! I don't want to be skinny (I love my boobs too much) but to have a BMI of 23-25 would be brilliant!

Congratulations to you for maintaining for so long- do you still follow a diet now or do you just do your own thing (within limits)???

I do my own thing. Eat well, move more
Sounds good to me KD ;)

Losing it, there will probably be more people on the board this evening.

Thanks Jim! You look like you have lost a tremendous amount of weight! Well done x

Yes love, 12 stone and probably more because my scales only went to 25 stone and wouldn't weight me for the first few weeks on Atkins.

im starting my tenth week today and get weighed later think i done 3 pounds this week which will take me more or less to 4 stone off

i dont get hungry have odd day of boredom but bar that reakky enjoyed it and the loss incredible

im starting my tenth week today and get weighed later think i done 3 pounds this week which will take me more or less to 4 stone off

4 stone! Wow. I've started the CD and this is my first week. Its truly inspiring to know people have lost that much!
Well done.