Temo's SW Journey

temo

Hi everyone,

I'm restarting today and thought I would start a thread for my journey as this time I'm doing it from home! :eek:
I left group early last year, I was pregnant and suffered majorly with morning sickness so eating was truly difficult, let alone trying to cook anything and so feeling rubbish I just stopped going to group.

I had my little girl 27th December and was very happy, truly blessed especially as I ended up weighing LESS then I did when I got pregnant! :woohoo:

But I still have a lot of weight to lose! I weighed in at 19st 12lb this morning

I've chosen today to restart as its my husband's first day back at work, he's in the Army and so he's only home on weekends. This means its my first week settling into life with just me and my daughter, Isabelle and I thought if everything in my life is in a state of change, new routines etc then I might as well get going with SW and hopefully it'll feel less like a diet and just a new way of eating.

I've made a meal plan for the week, I'm very keen on doing this every week as not only will it be key to losing weight but it means I can stick to a food shopping budget, buy exactly what I need and cancel out the weekly take-aways! I found a website called http://saymmm.com/ which I used to meal plan and found it really useful.

Here's my plan for today;

B - x2 Weetabix (HexB), x1 Banana, x1 Orange (S) Coffee
L - x2 Jacket Potatoes, SW Tuna Mayo, Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S)
D - x2 Seasoned Chicken Breast, Fruity CousCous

O - 350ml Skimmed Milk (HexA), Ripple (8.5syns), Mullerlight, 2L Water

Thank you for reading

Well done for getting back on track. Life is difficult enough with a new little one so your brave trying to fit in so much change all at once, I wish you the best of luck.

Back