Temptation is......well, tempting me......

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
Hey all,

I am having a starving day and even suggested to dh that for just this evening I wanted to order in and would get straight back on it tomorrow.... I thought he would leap at the chance of something naughty, but he has kinda talked me out of it.

I am ravenous. I can't think of anything that would have kicked me out of ketosis. I'm a 100% girl (other than a little extra protein in the first week). Also, I seem to be a bit of a slow loser. I'm on track to lose only 2lbs this week and I've been waiting for a whoosh (a la Starlight).

I'm paying dd1 to cook for the family so I don't get tempted.

Anyway, I just thought I should share xx

Hi
so just thought is let you know i was feeling like the the other day and i ended up getting angry at dh cause he wouldnt let me cheat lol im glad i didnt tho as the next day i was so proud of myself lol
just think of it as if you come off the plan it takes around 3-4 days to get back into keto xx

aww daisy, sorry to hear that you are having a bad day... but dont do it... dont order in and ruin the week....

if you are really really starving, can you have a 3 pack and a protein meal day? that might make you feel better that you can actually chomp at something?

dont cave huni, you will regret it xx

I had a shake this morning and tuna and lettuce for lunch for some crunch. I think my mind is rebelling. I am going to hide upstairs at teatime *sad face*

Well done for not caving in, and great support from your hubby.

The mind can play some painful games with us, just hang in there and I'm sure tomorrow will be much better for you.

Write a list of all the things that made you start the diet, maybe that will help?

You can do it hun :) just remember how good you felt last week you kept me going :))
today ive been slightly off plan too many (allowed) veg and only 3 packs! Hope this won't cause much damage :/ xx

Daisy I could have written this myself - every bit of it - from the craving stuff this evening (I could weep I want a glass of wine so bad!) and the thing about slow losses and waiting for the whoosh too - feel fed up at the minute! :sigh: xx

Thanks all. I've had a hard boiled egg as extra. Don't feel so bad now and I'm glad I didn't cave. I wondered if my 20 min walk this morning in the snow was too much for me as I have done literally no exercise since starting....

I was feeling like this last week Daisy, what helped me was a post somewhere on here about how much damage a slice of pizza would do, the answer was... it was costing you approx. £28 a weeks slim and save. An expensive pizza. Well done for fighting it you will feels so good tomorrow for defeating this hurdle:)

If I'm really hungry then I have a hot drink. A hot Marigold bullion powder drink is especially good as it fools my brain into thinking I've had an extra pack...

Back