• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Temptation of OH's lunch!

I made my OH some sandwiches for his lunch today and he forgot to pick them up when he left (thick granary bread, lashings of butter, loads of 'real' ham with some good ol' english mustard...now I can hear them calling me! They're saying "eat me, I'm delicious, you know you want to, you're always going to be a fatty and you're going to fall off the wagon soon anyway, so come on, come and eat us....". Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
In the long term it's definitely not worth it....but OMG how delicious would it be in the short term! Mmmm! Lol.

I think I need to throw them away...but I don't trust myself to go near them even to put them in the bin, ha ha.

OH!!

They look good too...I just about managed to make them in the first place without eating them, but to sit here knowing that they're in the fridge looking all gorgeous and wanting to me eaten is just too much for me to take!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Feed them to the birds:rolleyes: :D

You'll be pleased to know that those dreaded sandwiches are still in the fridge...so I haven't eaten them! I am SUCH a good girl!! :D

Weigh day tomorrow, so I think that was the biggest incentive not to eat them...let's hope I lose some weight this week then, otherwise I'll be eating a whole loaf of breads worth of ham sandwiches tomorrow in a depressed state! Lol!

so hes got them tomorrow then!!