Temptations from hell!

Tara27

Good god, I've just had to find superhuman strength and feed 2 people Chinese... (i look after adults with cerebal palsy) Even as it was in the oven i was thinkin please god don't let me nibble on this stuff! I got through it, and im now having my Veg soup :( I sometimes feel a bit moody if I've had to refuse something yummy, its like im being punished!! But then a few mins later i know im ok and i get a rush of pride knowing that i DIDN'T weaken!

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS WELL DONE :D
My family just had Chinese and I had grilled chicken with black pepper...
IM NOT SUPPOSED to have this so now I am so angry with myself!
I only had one bit but still I shouldn't have and in all honestly I didn't need to...
I'm on my fourth week and I have just mucked it all up
So be happy with yourself for not breaking, well done! :D xxx

Oh nooo poor you! You must have really struggled tho, i always have a little bit of fight in me that says 'you clearly don't need it, fatty!' lol. So are you back to square one with SS?

Rach_25 said:
WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS WELL DONE :D
My family just had Chinese and I had grilled chicken with black pepper...
IM NOT SUPPOSED to have this so now I am so angry with myself!
I only had one bit but still I shouldn't have and in all honestly I didn't need to...
I'm on my fourth week and I have just mucked it all up
So be happy with yourself for not breaking, well done! :D xxx

Why have u mucked it all up?!?!
Just see it as more motivation to keep going!

X

Girl I totally feel your pain - I work with adults with learning disabilities and their lunches are LUSH! There's always loads left over for the staff too which I struggle with sooo much. But keep going - you're doing FAB!!
xxxxx

Oh nooo poor you! You must have really struggled tho, i always have a little bit of fight in me that says 'you clearly don't need it, fatty!' lol. So are you back to square one with SS?

I'm not back to square one, I think I will be fine I didn't eat much I will just keep fighting on hoping these 12 weeks will hurry up haha! xxxx

Tell me about it! I keep flipping from really really positive to completely negative within minutes. Just been having a moan to the boyfriend about it! Think its coz whenever i work a late shift on Fridays i treat myself to a take away on the way home and obviously couldn't tonight :( I always say lifes too short to be sad, do what makes you happy, and i honestly think I've relied on food far too much over the years, that's why im finding this Sooo hard at times!! I very nearly snatched his mackerel salad off him tonight! Sitting there sipping my vanilla shake... Waaaaaaaa!!!!

I know hun I'm the same on Fridays I work 12pm-12am and it kills me I always used to order takeaway but WE CAN DO IT!!

My family have said that I have been so pleasent since I have been on this diet, not moody, not horrible, not argumentative at all, it really goes to show that what you eat does affect the way you act believe it or not :)

I just worry about when I finish University in 3 weeks time, what it will be like because I will be off Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and I find that when I don't have any distractions or plans it really does get to me, I hate being in the house.

But I shall remain POSITIVE and hope for the best :talk017:

nay said:
Girl I totally feel your pain - I work with adults with learning disabilities and their lunches are LUSH! There's always loads left over for the staff too which I struggle with sooo much. But keep going - you're doing FAB!!
xxxxx

I'll 3rd that! I also work with adults with learning disabilities and they have the most amazing lunches ever! I also support them around cooking dinner and can make 3 dinners in one day and then have to go home and do it for my kids!

HARD!!

Back