tempted beyond belief

jenboo

Hi everyone iam beginning to crack I am absolutely desperate for some food I am xoming up to that time of the month and am craving carbs like nobodys business ! I really think am gunna cave in so annoyed and upset its making mw feel really down. I have had all three products today and so have.nothing left for the rest of th evening help!!!!!!

No! Don't cave! I felt like this all of last week and i was adament that i was going to give in and i had really had enough! Then i "only" lost 1lb and i was fed up even more as i had a horrid week, but after speaking to my consultant i stuck to it! And i had a good loss today! I just thought..if i give up, i will just be unhappy..temporarily satisfied but then i will be in the mentality..ow im off the wagon now..may as well have this and this etc etc..so just stick to it! Ive also had days where ive had my shakes and i feel left with nothing! Do you have any spares? As i would have an extra sachet..or even if u had a small piece of chicken..stay strong! X

Thanks cambslass. This is so hard I feel crap ! I have some chicken on the fridge I could have ?? I desp need something this is the first time it has happened since starting thaf I am soooo fed up :-( xx

:( Aw jenboo, must be blooming hard to resist the cravings. My CDC said to have an extra pack if I was in danger of cheating, as the previous poster suggested. Hope you got through it x

Stick with it. If you need more food, have a pack or a SS+ meal xx

When i feel like that i have 2 boiled eggs with loads of water fills u right up and wont take u out of ketosis

If you feel tempted definitely have an extra pack or a 200kcal SS+ meal, that way you will feel more satisfied but won't have the guilt of 'cheating' x

:'( I have had an epix failure of a weekend so upset nd angry with myself. I am.hoping that the guilt nd emotions I am feeling now will spur me to do it hundred percent tomoro onwards . I think the damage will be big xx

Its on tuesday k have eaten really bad things tho I was like a crazy perso ! I dont know what happened !! X

It happens to us all. Have you heard the story of when I sat and ate 18 packets of crisps in one sitting?! Anyway, do you feel you've gotten it out of your system? Will you be able to get straight back on the diet tomorrow?

:'( I have had an epix failure of a weekend so upset nd angry with myself. I am.hoping that the guilt nd emotions I am feeling now will spur me to do it hundred percent tomoro onwards . I think the damage will be big xx

Jenboo- you only fail when you stop trying- and it doesn't sound like you have stopped trying.
Tomorrow is another day- draw a line under the past 24 hours and start afresh. Good luck !! xxx

No ! Did u haha. Yes I think it has made me feel so.bad I know it osnt worth it..juat worried bout my cdc reaction she a bit dry xx

Aw dont beat yourself, its happened, forget it and move on, its not the end of the world just a blob, do t let it throw you completely off track for this week just get back not it and look forwards!

I feel your pain. Weekends are bad for me at home with the kids. Yesterday I caved and had a Somosa at a party (it could have been a lot worse!!) and today I've just eaten a roast potato with my chicken & veg :-(

The way I feel now just wasn't worth the two mins it took me to scoff it! Like everyone says, draw a line under it and start afresh tmora. In the big scheme of this crazy ride we call life....it's not that much of a cardinal sin..... So I won't drown my sorrows in a bottle of vodka just yet lol

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Back