Tenage Slimming Down

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by willtc123, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. willtc123

willtc123 New Member

Hello all,

Not 100% if this is where I am supposed to post this, but might as well try. I am a 16 year old male, who weighs about my average weight for my age, but am pretty short for my age. To be honest I really am not bothered what the scales say I am, I simply want to slim down my body, then increase muscle size. I have started a PEP (Personal Exercise Program) and have been doing it for 2 weeks now; I do 3 or 4 30-50 min runs where I run about 7 KM +. I am fit also for my age but my body shape is just starting to annoy me. I am just wondering if anyone can give me any tips on anything, and how long this could take for me to look great without a shirt on etc.

Thanks all,
    Will

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Will, I am hopeless when it comes to exercise, but I am sure if you keep checking back someone will have posted some advice for you soon.

4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Hiya Will, im not really sure either. Maybe you should try some fitness forums, http://www.fitnessandlifestyle.co.uk/
    I suppose you need to mix cardio with toning and healthy eatting. xxx

5. little baby

little baby Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello!!!
    You will do great mate!!!
    Im doing some exercise also, but not so much as you at the moment...

6. willtc123

willtc123 New Member

Ok thanks, I will check that site in the meantime will wait to see if anyone else knows anything.

Will

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.