Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

Derbynanny

Gold Member
Have been Judding just over week and thought it was time to make a diary

Today is a DD

Plan is

raspberries 100g
1/2 pkt of sf jelly (makes it look like a bigger bowl of food)
100g fat free rhubarb yogurt
100 calories

subway turkey salad
highlights hot choc ****** no hot choc at subway :-(

carrots
asparagus
courgetttes
parsnips
weak gravy
1 tbsp mint sauce

all calories worked out on my fitness pal

will have 2 cups of tea with skimmed milk to take me to 500

went out for a 10 mile run so will be adding in some more calories

so far 1 mug of tom and red pepper soup
76 cals
180g melon

ended up at 566 considering my run very pleased with this

Last edited:
Hello pasta and namaste glad this is in the right place now ;-)

Up day today and won't be recording food on up day at the moment just enjoying it and trying to find the balance between enjoying food and overeating ! It will include choc well actually already has ;-)

Teresa

DDD for me so no choccie today but come tomorrow it'll be like Christmas:D xx

How do you do DD I can't even imagine it !

My day has been a bit all over the place and it is now 9.15 and I am kind of hungry but could easily go to bed without anything but knowing it is a DD feel like i should have something nutritious but what to have .......

Well had another meal / big snack baked beans with mushrooms and tomatoes and grated cheese on top. Just came to a realisation while making my meal I am making this unnecessarily hard on myself. Somewhere in my head I have interpreted UD DD with pig out and fast days and need to change my way of thinking. I love healthy meals and really enjoy my food when i am eating well (i just love sweet stuff and rubbish too) But if i think of most UP days as healthy eating (ie similar to my SW days) but with one or two small treats . Instead of spending the day thinking what my next treat will be with the odd proper meal inserted LOL

Then if I am going out or have an event on an UP day just totally enjoy it freely.

I had got to the point that i was thinking every UP day meal should be something I wouldn't normally eat on SW yet i love my SW meals i just want treats as well.

So back to the drawing board for my next UP day.

Sorry for the rambling but this i think is going to be important to making JUDDD successful for me

T

Last edited:
Well never had any satsumas because i managed until 5.15 just on tea and water and a diet coke

So my day looks like this

200ml skimmed milk 70
tomato and red pepper soup 73
HUGE DINNER I AM JUST ABOUT TO MAKE
100g parsnips
100g carrots
100g mushrooms
10g gravy granules
1 tblsp mint sauce
2 rf sausages

all for 338 cals

total for the day 482

Ok today's yumminess.

Just about to have Tom and red pepper soup 75

200 ml skimmed milk

Veg and gravy most likely

Aaparagus
Mushroom
Butter nut squash
Carrot and swede mash
Cabbage and leek
Gravy

208 calls

Can have some satsuma too

Well had another meal / big snack baked beans with mushrooms and tomatoes and grated cheese on top. Just came to a realisation while making my meal I am making this unnecessarily hard on myself. Somewhere in my head I have interpreted UD DD with pig out and fast days and need to change my way of thinking. I love healthy meals and really enjoy my food when i am eating well (i just love sweet stuff and rubbish too) But if i think of most UP days as healthy eating (ie similar to my SW days) but with one or two small treats . Instead of spending the day thinking what my next treat will be with the odd proper meal inserted LOL

Then if I am going out or have an event on an UP day just totally enjoy it freely.

I had got to the point that i was thinking every UP day meal should be something I wouldn't normally eat on SW yet i love my SW meals i just want treats as well.

So back to the drawing board for my next UP day.

Sorry for the rambling but this i think is going to be important to making JUDDD successful for me

T

That's so true and hard to get your head around at first especially when you've been used to 'dieting'. I find now I can just eat all the food I love which in reality is very healthy stuff and if I want it, I can have something else. The problem for me was that foods became 'good' or 'bad' which I think happens to all of us when we've had years of diets. You know it's bad when you look at an avocado and wonder if you should have it cos it's full of fat!!??!!! Madness

Anyway, glad you're sorting what works for you........ great isn't it? :D xx

Back