Teri's Yummy Mummy Diary

oasis6918

Gold Member
Ok, a little bit about myself for those that don't already know me....
I have two gorgeous babies, my first just turned 2, I gained 3st 7lb's with him, lost 4 and half st then gained about a st back in the 15 months before I fell pregnant with my little girl, then I gained 3st 4lb's with her so I was back where I started. My little lady is now 5 weeks old.
I currently need to lose at least 4 st to get me to 13st. Then would like to lose another 2st if possible after that.
So far I've lost 23.5lb's. I'm now doing sw.

Thought I'd keep myself a weigh in diary to keep track of my progress, I weigh in on a Friday. So I've copied from my other diary.
Week 1 after pregnancy - 16lb's down
Week 2 calorie counting - 3lb's down
Week 3 slim fast plan - 2lb's down
Week 4 JUDDD - 0.5 lb's down
Week 5 calorie cycling - 2lb down
Week 6 CC/Slimfast - didn't wi.
Week 7 CC/SW -

Total loss so far - 23.5 lb's
63.5 lb's to lose to goal x

Last edited:
Today's food

Breakfast -
Slim fast banana/caramel 230 cals
Cup of tea 31 cals

Lunch -

Dinner -

Snacks -

Well were having pizza for tea, longish story. No excuses though, that's what were having.
I have dropped my scales off at my mum's and I'm not going to weigh until next Friday 10th. I don't know my weight from today I'm going in blind.
However feeling pretty nervous because I know that because I can't weigh myself I won't dare deviate from my diet (that's the point) but I don't like not being in control........wish me luck x

Well today is day 1 of my '10 day challenge' would like to lose between 4 to 5 lb.

Cup of tea. 31cals

Well a bit of an experiment really. I'm going to do the full 10 days on slim fast plan. Then I'm going to do 2 weeks calorie cycling without using any slim fast for my meals and see which one I lose the most weight on. In the long term I'll be doing calorie cycling/mfp but if I lose good do sf every few weeks I'll do two weeks sf. I'm wondering if mixing the two like I have been slows down my weight loss. I doubt it but I'd like to know if I'm sabotaging myself :)
I really believe cal cycling is the way forward, I hope it works in the long run for me x

Yeah I can't wait. I hope its worth it. I'm going to stick between 1200-1320 cals maybe the odd day @ low cals. My tea is mackerel fillets in a spicy chilli sauce on jacket potato, one of my fave meals x

Hey :) just started a diary on here, saw on mfp ur on here, ur tea sounds delish!!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh it was, I generally don't ha e much fish but these tins of princes chilli mackerel on jacket potato are lovely, also I have them on salad. I'll have a look at your diary too :) I definitely recommend calorie cycling and feels a lot less like being on a diet xx

I'll have to keep my eye out for that !

I didn't even know what calorie cycling was!! May look into that, how do u decide what to have each day is there a pattern to follow or do u decide? Xxx

Just by cutting back a few calories in the week it allows you to have a yummy treat over wkend or when ever and it keeps your metabilisom going so I dont feel like im dieting im usually so moody when im dieting. Some people follow a pattern they may have a high then low day or just have a different amount of calories each day but you dont have to as long as you keep within your weekly calories xx

I think I may try that then if all else fails lol
I don't mind dieting. As long as I'm losing lol

I know Sunday's will be a higher day as its Sunday dinner at my mums lol cnt turn that down ;) xxx

stef2009 said:
I'll have to keep my eye out for that !

I didn't even know what calorie cycling was!! May look into that, how do u decide what to have each day is there a pattern to follow or do u decide? Xxx

I just eat what I fancy but try not to use too many calories too early in day, try not to have too many processed foods or too much bread and I make sure on my higher days I have a proper treat so I don't feel like I've missed out xx

stef2009 said:
I think I may try that then if all else fails lol
I don't mind dieting. As long as I'm losing lol

I know Sunday's will be a higher day as its Sunday dinner at my mums lol cnt turn that down ;) xxx

Lol I'm the same I go to mil's, its the best meal of the week x

Popping by to subscribe I'm on day 2 of cc and I'm sure ul get where you need to be. I've lost 13lbs previously on slim fast that was in a month but I've found cc and exercise works best for me, at my heaviest I was 17st7 at only 18 years old and it melted away with cc and exercise, good luck x

Back