4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs , cut into chunks
4 tbsp teriyaki marinade
100g dried fine egg noodles
chunk root ginger ,
1 garlic clove , crushed
1 pack leafy stir-fry vegetables
2 tbsp soy sauce

Serves 2

1. Marinate the chicken in the teriyaki for 10 minutes. Cook the noodles, drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again. Skewer the chicken and put under a hot grill. Brush with leftover marinade and keep turning until glazed, about 10 minutes. Heat a Frylight in a wok.
  2. Cook the ginger and garlic, tip in the veg and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the soy, and noodles and toss. Serve with the skewers.

Attachments

• 330609_MEDIUM.jpg
    330609_MEDIUM.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 371
I love Teriyaki, but is it definitely free on red ? I would love it to be :D

Are noodles now free, has it changed :confused: what marinade did you use, I could just use that and change the noodle part.

Spicy Chicken Salad With Brocolli

2 broccoli heads, cut into florets
Fry Light
5 shallots , finely sliced
16 pitted black olives
500g roast chicken breasts , sliced
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 red chillies , deseeded and sliced
2 garlic cloves , sliced

Serves 4

1. Steam the broccoli for 4 mins until just tender, tip into a large bowl, then season. Meanwhile, Spray frylight in a pan, then fry the shallots for 2 mins. Add the chillies and garlic, then cook for a further 4 mins until softened.
  2. Remove the shallots, chilli and garlic with a slotted spoon, then mix with the broccoli, olives and chicken. Add the soy sauce to the pan, warm over a medium heat, then pour over the salad. Eat warm or cold.
Syns - 1/2 on green* red and EE.

*Add 6 syns if not using chicken as Hexb

Attachments

• 5174_MEDIUM.jpg
    5174_MEDIUM.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 171
Lol I'm all over the place this morning|!!!! It isnt free on red I meant to put green!

haha not to worry - so the chicken is the HEX?

Thanks for the recipes hun, they look good!

xx

I love Teriyaki, but is it definitely free on red ? I would love it to be :D

Are noodles now free, has it changed :confused: what marinade did you use, I could just use that and change the noodle part.

I made my own which is probs why its was a free sauce and I messed up wit the noodles. would be 11 syns on red!

4-5 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 limes, zest and juice
1 small chilli
1 fat garlic clove, finely chopped
1 chunk of ginger, finely chopped
Sweetner

Back