Terrible day today

Pink_Fluff

Chocoholic
I think I might be doing things a bit wrong! Had a stressful day (see my thread in the pets forum if you want to know about it) Anyway only had one shake which was at 2.45pm about an hour before I had a cheweee bar, I just didn't get time to eat.
I also feel like all I'm eating at the mo is sugary snacks. My snacks seem to usually include chewee bars, pink and whites and ww cake slices.
I am not getting anywhere near five portions of fruit and veg a day.
I'm still sticking to below 1300 cals a day but I feel as though what I am eating is complete c*** and not healthy at all.
I had dinner just now and have so far eaten 994 cals. I don't know if I should have another shake or not but I don't like eating so late and tbh I don't feel hungry at all.
So all in all having a bit of a rubbish week and I'd be really surprised if I do loose anything this week considering how much sugar I've consumed!

Big hugs Pink Fluff, it is hard when we feel like we're not eating healthy enough, think we've all been there. I always try to have fruit for one of my snacks, and then crackers usually for another. Then I can use up my last snack on something like a bag of yummy snacks (ryvita, walkers baked or even a low cal choccy bar!). It's having the right stuff in the house all the time so you've always got healthy options to go for. I always have either salad or veg with my dinner.

At least you haven't gone over your allowance, so easy to binge if you're stressed, so big well done for that.

Yes I'd have something else to eat if I was you, even just something light, doesn't have to be a shake. Good luck x

Thanks, its just been one of those days. I do actually have a load of fruit in the house just haven't been eating it (although I did have a plum earlier). I did have a load of salad with my dinner but I doubt that makes up much for all the rubbish. I don't think theres anything in the house that could cause me to have a massive calorie binge but theres plenty of sweet things I keep for a little treat in the evening.
From tomorrow I'm going to make more of an effort to eat some fruit, its stupid that I'm not to be honest because I love my fruit and veg!
I'm also going to make an effort to do some exercise because I'm really not doing enough at the moment.

Yep need to give yourself a kick up the butt lol! I get like that too, can't be bothered lol. I really get into my exercise once I make the effort to do it, and once I'm on a roll doing it I find it easier to get it done and feel good afterwards. just just doing it in the first place lol. Although had a good week this week on the exercise front, first time for a while mind!

Back