Terrible or not so terrible!?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lilleece79, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This weekend hasn't been great for my SW eating plan.

Saturday the OH and I drove 2 hours to climb a hill north of Ullapool called Stac Pollaidh (pronounced - Stack Polly). I had 2 x boiled eggs and toast (syned my butter - 3 syns), an Aplen bar and an apple whilst on the hill. So all great so far, then I got down. We went to a pub for lunch/tea and I was planning on being good but ended up with Chicken smoothered in bbq sauce, onion rings and skinny chips - it was bloodt tasty! Then in the evening I had a big bag of Maltesers (the bag up from the normal size NOT a family size). Finally I had nutella on toast before bed (un-weighed). :break_diet:

So I planned to be better today, and I have except for the skinny latte & millionaire shortbread I had at Costa coffee today! double oops! :sigh:

Anyhoo, not gonna beat myself up too much cos I CLIMBED A BLOODY BIG HILL!!!!!! I'm sure it cancels it all out! :p

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Thats one big hill, im sure you earnt it xx

I had a wobbly time too on sw, we're only human the important thing is to just get back on track and if you can reduce some syns up until weigh in day.

4. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Most definately have to! no more than 5 syns for the next 3 days!

5. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    HAHAHAHAHA i wouldnt worry about it and that is a gert big hill. It was half term last week and i went tup to see a friend in hertford and she took me to krispie cream. We had donuts and hell they were divine. Though still lost my 3lbs this week so meh :D

6. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah well, not to worry. You got loads of exercise, had a nice treat, and if you stick to plan the rest of the week you should be fine.

By the way, I really miss Millionaire's shortbreak, I've been trying to find a SW friendly (if it is possible) version of that all weekend. I know WW do them, but I'd like to try making me own :D

7. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good for you; though Idoubt I'll be that lucky! Expect to STS but you know what, I don't mind cos I feel goooooood!

I've never been to a Krispie Cream. Even the name sounds tasty!

8. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bet you can make one with Fromage Frais and Scran bran! hahahahaha - gross!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.